leesutherland5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a booklet to complete to get 30 hours taken off his community service, it's questions etc and he's on tiktok having people help him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He's on live with the Guv talking about big fat dildous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he's saying he sees these gay men with their tongue pierced, and he wonders if its better for them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, yes, Lee imagine. Given these "imaginary" scenarios an awful lot of thought πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone commented Lee is like Sad Sack from the Raggy Dolls…I can deffo see it 😭😭

🎢
Don't be scared if you don't fit in
Look who's in the reject bin! 🎡

D0BFE2BF-AE73-4D59-B06F-CDBD31671161.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pandemonium animations, an anonymous account that makes cartoons about mostly Scottish tiktokers πŸ˜‚
I've seen it, Scottish tok has got to be my favourite waste of time πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ˆ the property boss is a hilarious douche.

Reactions: 1
Nah, I shall have a look, there's billions of them though. I laughed at the hubba hubba skit, tells me all I need to know 🀣
Aye even I gave up on the pb threads and I was there from the start couldn't keep up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Aye even I gave up on the pb threads and I was there from the start couldn't keep up πŸ˜‚
Lol! I'm considering packing up and heading to that part of the world, seems like fun. Shall I avoid PB in my search for new accommodation?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.