leesutherland5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen some videos over the weekend. He just hangs about Glasgow City centre until someone recognises him and he can film them. Something seriously strange about him. He reminds me of a teen with no guidance from a parent just doing all this mad stuff.

Reactions: 4
Seen some videos over the weekend. He just hangs about Glasgow City centre until someone recognises him and he can film them. Something seriously strange about him. He reminds me of a teen with no guidance from a parent just doing all this mad stuff.
I seriously get bad vibes from him. I think he could seriously hurt someone. The size of him coupled with his anger and him thinking he's a policeman he's dangerous. Remember the wee nurse lassie Karen I think her name was. She was separated from her pals drunk and ended up being murdered by a guy giving her a lift from Glasgow City centre. That's the vibe I get from Lee. He's no harmless whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
I seriously get bad vibes from him. I think he could seriously hurt someone. The size of him coupled with his anger and him thinking he's a policeman he's dangerous. Remember the wee nurse lassie Karen I think her name was. She was separated from her pals drunk and ended up being murdered by a guy giving her a lift from Glasgow City centre. That's the vibe I get from Lee. He's no harmless whatsoever.
I know what you mean. The police need to move him on from the city centre at the weekend. I was awake through the night about 3am a few weeks ago and watched a live and he said he was waiting on a drunk stupid person to come along. Gave me the major creeps!

My daughters bf knows him, he used to go in for drink for him and his pals but he'd make them all sit in his car before and after. There's 10 years age gap between them so they were all under age wee boys 🤢

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean. The police need to move him on from the city centre at the weekend. I was awake through the night about 3am a few weeks ago and watched a live and he said he was waiting on a drunk stupid person to come along. Gave me the major creeps!

My daughters bf knows him, he used to go in for drink for him and his pals but he'd make them all sit in his car before and after. There's 10 years age gap between them so they were all under age wee boys 🤢
Someone smaller than him has no chance whatsoever if he corners them. I can't see the likeablity in him at all. Sure the stupid things he says are funny sometimes but I think the police should be keeping an eye on him.

Reactions: 5
Someone smaller than him has no chance whatsoever if he corners them. I can't see the likeablity in him at all. Sure the stupid things he says are funny sometimes but I think the police should be keeping an eye on him.
Definitely, and he's scary when he does that angry shouting.

Someone he met in the street asked the police if they knew him they were like no we don't. I'm like aye right you know him!

Reactions: 3
I don’t tend to watch this clown but i have went & watched his latest videos after the guv had mentioned them in his live…

why he is ducking & diving about Coatbridge from the police 😂 ranting about Coatbridge coppers being the most corrupt police in Scotland 😆

• Haha
I don’t tend to watch this clown but i have went & watched his latest videos after the guv had mentioned them in his live…

why he is ducking & diving about Coatbridge from the police 😂 ranting about Coatbridge coppers being the most corrupt police in Scotland 😆
Was Kirky police before that too. Guys a menace. And thinks he knows the law. They must laugh every time he quotes a non existent law

• Haha

He was saying that about Cumbernauld Polis not that long ago. I reckon he’s just a massive fan of the truncheon and he’s raging they were phased out years ago.

• Haha
Was Kirky police before that too. Guys a menace. And thinks he knows the law. They must laugh every time he quotes a non existent law
he is obsessed with the police 🤦🏻‍♀️

He was saying that about Cumbernauld Polis not that long ago. I reckon he’s just a massive fan of the truncheon and he’s raging they were phased out years ago.
that will be it 😂 he is not obsessed with Asda security as well 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is the police and the courts seem to be his obsession. He's another 1 who can't be told he's wrong
The guy gives me the fear. He seems like a big daft dug but you just know he could switch in an instant.
I had to laugh the other day when the Guv told him he loved him and he corrected him saying ‘love’ only applies in a relationship, they’re friends but don’t love each-other. His poor attempts to appear wise and knowledgeable are hilarious.

It’s no that deep Lee, ya mentally challenged fool. Maybe while you’re exercising your lone brain cell you could analyse your creepy behaviour as you try to lure vulnerable people into your car 🤢

• Haha
He's posting as if he's being followed by the police because they drove past him

• Haha
Live with the guv saying he can't go to jail because he's doing unpaid work. Who's gonna tell him 😂

The police just drove up a couple of spaces away from him, parked, then left 👀 actually saw it

Oh they have done it again, the first time Iv saw him actually get bothered by the police

Never mind he's parked in a carpark outside someone's house acting dodgy that's why

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ah, I think you’re onto something there, maybe to put over himself and his car when he’s out luring vulnerables?
His Granny will be fuming he’s cutting up her good curtains
Apparently its unpaid work 😂 a dogs bed? The probation service is nuts.

• Haha
Ah, I think you’re onto something there, maybe to put over himself and his car when he’s out luring vulnerables?
His Granny will be fuming he’s cutting up her good curtains
Just came across the live on the fyp 🤣 is the guy he is live with saying its unpaid work 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.