leesutherland5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf am I watching 😗 So he’s a policeman, judge, solicitor and a traveller? I only watched half a dozen TikToks 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone saw his podcast interview thing with hawaiifivo? Tells him he once saw a group of police having a gangbang & when he two other coppers about it one of them got a hard on over it. Fivo just says "did you make this up"😭😭

It was "splich black"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just from that clip it seems sexual to me. Like he’s describing his fantasy and pretending it happened
That's probably the only story Iv heard him tell about the police like that, he talks about going to sex parties on his own. He's just obsessed with the law or any law figure of authority. Police, lawyers, judge, traffic cops. He goes around dressed as a police officer and judge often. He's got stuff he wants to use to build a fake police van. He keeps traffic cones in his car as well. He was wanting a police dog as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think the big concern is he could potentially pull someone over and pretend he's a policeman. There's a video of him driving like a loon with a police lamp flashing, unsure if that footage was from the live which resulted in his arrest.
The way he speaks about women is also incredibly disturbing, it may be just talk, he's probably much more of a risk when behind the wheel of a vehicle.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone saw his podcast interview thing with hawaiifivo? Tells him he once saw a group of police having a gangbang & when he two other coppers about it one of them got a hard on over it. Fivo just says "did you make this up"😭😭

It was "splich black"
What's the story with the hawaii50 account?
He seemed to start out as some kind of wido dishing out abuse.
Calmed down a bit recently.

Reactions: 2
What's the story with the hawaii50 account?
He seemed to start out as some kind of wido dishing out abuse.
Calmed down a bit recently.
I think it's just his personality he just reacts to peoples comments and gives out Insults. He's got his podcast and does music as well

Reactions: 2
The one that starts with the man from the smithy family and goes on to Lee doing his judge act in the car park 😂 I’m creased! Wtf! It’s a good thing I know Scottish people who aren’t nutcases or I’d be thinking there was something in the water there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I’m obsessed. Does he just dick about a multi-storey car park wearing different costumes all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would love to know how this plant pot earns a living, driving aboot aw night burning petrol like a fuckin oligarch

• Haha
He's out pretending to be a taxi looking for Prostitutes to give a safe ride home 😳 mostly he just picks up drunk people and shows them his tiktok to show he's legit

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He's out pretending to be a taxi looking for Prostitutes to give a safe ride home 😳 mostly he just picks up drunk people and shows them his tiktok to show he's legit
Weirdo behaviour 😮
Is he bisexual? He was really into that fantasy about the coppers having an orgy and he’s very close to that Michael guy. I remember seeing a video of him just turning up at Michael’s house in London or somewhere down south after being released from jail. The poor guy shat a brick, was awkward as duck.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.