Learningtobefearless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suddenly her house is up for sale and closing quickly. It’s amazing looking around it in the listing; yon wouldn’t know Yar lived there at all if it wasn’t for the new gym they just put in.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So that’s it, she’s done the gastric bypass. Trying to position it as for her health and back/knee pain 👀

And already she’s talking about liquidising thanksgiving and Xmas dinner and having ‘a bit of everything’! She’ll be liquidising McDonalds by new year

And already she’s talking about liquidising thanksgiving and Xmas dinner and having ‘a bit of everything’! She’ll be liquidising McDonalds by new year
Right?! All the chat about it being for her health is just a cover. Just say you want the quick route and be done with it!

Right?! All the chat about it being for her health is just a cover. Just say you want the quick route and be done with it!
I am so shocked she went ahead with the bypass. This is what, her forth major surgery in ten years she's undergone in an attempt to change her appearance. Surely there's a more underlying issue.

We need to discuss the new house!
I'm not hugely surprised she moved - her previous house was a sort of weird layout with the stairs, and I really didn't understand the pool area (but then again, I'm British). I can imagine Yar wanted something he had a say in and also co owned ..? She bought that other house right before they got together.

She still hasn't lost any weight either 🤓