Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what category she’s competing in? I swear it was figure but there is no way she’s a figure competitor

Reactions: 1
Isn’t over dieting the point of BBing though? I don’t get it myself, and I would never do it but that’s how I’ve always seen it

Reactions: 3
So with BB you normally are on much higher amount of calories during your ‘bulking’ phase as it’s easier to grow muscle whilst you’re eating a higher amount of calories. Once you finish your bulking phase you would go into a cutting phase which gradually gets your calories down to up to 1k of them a day where you are literally running on empty and with such a high expenditure your weight will come off quick.

All in all BB is extreme and it’s a huge commitment for 10 minutes on stage. And also a huge financial commitment too eg a coach, the bikini which alone is £300+, the tan, the federation you are competing in, posing lesions, heels, jewellery, hair/make up & stage photos

Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed Leanne since before she left G, I just found her repetitive and boring. Just came across her thread so went to have a nosey. I follow so many BB but she looks so skinny. I appreciate the girls who do the sport but she just looks hollow

Reactions: 2
if you want to look over dietted it seems like the Louis team rhino man is your guy 😶 I knew she was looking tiny but didn’t realise how badly until she was next to the other girls. Why on earth did he make her diet down that small 😭 you don’t even need to be ridiculously lean for toned figure, the criteria states ‘healthy’. You could see where her glute had sunked in from lack of muscle and fat

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am really inexperienced in BB or competing or whatever, so probably shouldn’t comment. But I generally think she looks awful. She looks skinny? Like painfully ill.😣

Reactions: 6
The girl that won looked fantastic, I actually think her friend Rita looked better than her!

Yep totally agree that Rita looked better. I've enjoyed watching Leanne thought she was honest about it all but totally shocked by the end result, she looks painfully think, in clothes you would think she had an eating disorder

I’ve looked at her makeup a couple of times now and I get she wanted to play the emo but it was all so dark

Reactions: 4