Lea Michele

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes close friends with Emma Roberts, who I have been unfortunate to come across, so I can imagine that they are both truly vile together.

Emma Roberts.

That confirms everything.

Anyone else remember when Emma Roberts abused her ex boyfriend way back? Everyone laughed it off.

I stayed at the same hotel in Spain a couple years ago. She was just generally rude and hideous. Looked down at everyone, demanding, i smiled at her and she gave me a filthy look. She was awful to the staff. I could go on forever! Also met Evan, who was really charming and lovely. No idea how them two were a couple!
She has a cuntish face

No surprise. I don’t think she realises her five minutes of fame for a bootleg version of high school musical did her justice. What else has she been in since?

God Glee is insufferable. I liked it at one point but looking back it was a bit henious.

We’ve had one guy die of drugs, one who was a peadophile and now this witch.

Reactions: 5
Back in the day there used to be a lot of blind items that were clearly about Lea Michele. These are a few of them;

This one about her awful behaviour:https://blindgossip.com/the-singing-weasel/

This one about the PR relationship with Corey:
https://blindgossip.com/the-forever-fake-couple-lie/

There remember there also being a few about how she was addicted to cocaine and that’s how she dropped a load of weight. This is post Corey but I couldn’t find those except a mention of them on Data Lounge.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed how she controls her Instagram comments. She has a few nice comments from other verified accounts, but then she switches the comments off. She seems insufferable

Reactions: 4
Does anyone still follow her? She posted the first ever photo of her son’s face yesterday (albeit wearing sunglasses and he was only a few months old at the time) but has since deleted it.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her, but saw an article on my feed about the post, so checked out her IG. It was a cute photo and her boy was unrecognizable with the sunglasses, so don't really get why she deleted it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her, but saw an article on my feed about the post, so checked out her IG. It was a cute photo and her boy was unrecognizable with the sunglasses, so don't really get why she deleted it 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I don’t get it, most of his face was covered! Plus he was only about 3 months in that photo and he’s now one and a half. It’s all over Twitter cos so many people are shocked she’s shown his face so it’s not like deleting it will get rid of it from the internet forever.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it was accidental 🤔 Selected the wrong photo or something
Nah.She did it for attention.Celebs do that all the time.Post something and then almost immediately delete it.It gets them the attention they crave without looking like they want attention.

Reactions: 5
Nah.She did it for attention.Celebs do that all the time.Post something and then almost immediately delete it.It gets them the attention they crave without looking like they want attention.
That is true. I guess it's been a while since anything has been said about her.
Got to stay relevant 🙄

Before I went to bed last night I viewed her Instagram story and she posted a pic of her son in bed with her giving her flowers and said she had surgery on Monday and would elaborate about it later in the week. Then this morning I viewed a new story from her and it was the same photo but with a different caption, not mentioning surgery. So she's obviously deleted the one that says she had surgery and reposted it with a different caption for some reason.

Reactions: 1