Lea Michele

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan Murphy is still her best mate (someone here commented he hasn’t cast her in anything since Glee) in fact he cast her in that show where she became besties with Emma Roberts.. can’t remember what it was called but her character was called Hester and wore a neck brace ?
On her Instagram where she revealed the pregnancy (in a blue dress) he’s commented saying he and Emma Roberts HAVE to be god parents
What I meant to say is that he doesn’t give her leading roles anymore. She was a minor character in Scream Queens and he hasn’t used her in American Horror Story or any of his other shows whereas Glee was basically Lea’s show.

I knew someone would spin what I'd said. It was more of an observation than anything. I do find it uncomfortable but you reap what you sow.
I agree with you. I don’t think Lea is someone I’d like if I met her in real life but watching one person getting randomly piled on via social media is uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ryan Murphy is still her best mate (someone here commented he hasn’t cast her in anything since Glee) in fact he cast her in that show where she became besties with Emma Roberts.. can’t remember what it was called but her character was called Hester and wore a neck brace ?
On her Instagram where she revealed the pregnancy (in a blue dress) he’s commented saying he and Emma Roberts HAVE to be god parents
So then what, the poor kid is going to have an a*sehole for a mother and godmother??? And an enabler as godfather?

It is for sure interesting that Ryan Murphy hasn't cast Lea in anything major ever since Glee. He tends to cast the same people over and over again, even troublesome Emma Roberts, but not Lea. Yet, they seem to be friends.

Reactions: 1
Awww I was such a huge Gleek. Gutted about this as I was a huge Rachel Berry/Lea fan. I assumed she was a diva because her career went nowhere afterwards, but didn't think she would be quite so vile.

She is heavily pregnant in real life at the moment though, this stress can't be good.

However 100% behind the cast members calling her out.

Reactions: 1
I always thought Lea Michele would be a bit of a witch. I could never tell you why, I just had a feeling that she was a total cow.

As long as nobody says anything bad about Chord Overstreet from Glee I'll stay happy. Love that man. But that cast seems to be full of issues and potential drama.

That's a pretty well written apology, her PR should get a raise.

But I don't believe a word of it tbh. She's sorry for herself.
"how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them." Very telling. It wasn't their 'perception', you were clearly an unsufferable witch and many people are saying as much. witch is scared she's lost her career and that's about it.

Reactions: 15
"how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them." Very telling. It wasn't their 'perception', you were clearly an unsufferable witch and many people are saying as much. witch is scared she's lost her career and that's about it.
Yup. Complete narcissist. She’s implying shes done nothing wrong by apologising for how THEY felt, not HER behaviour.

Reactions: 12
She is sorry she got called out and people are finding out she is a heinous witch.

She is sorry she's lost her endorsement with Hello Fresh.

She is sorry that her "inferior" co-stars weren't bowing down to her superiority and stat power and accept she is so important and can do whatever she likes and treat people however she likes.

She is NOT sorry for her actions and making her colleagues feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I actually think the apology is very well written, and tbh, I did horrible things ten years ago that I wish I didn’t do (admittedly not racist, homophobic or illegal, just unkind) and I’d like to think I could move on from that. But then she was an adult when she did those things, I wasn’t.

I don’t think she should get trial by social media at the moment, itshould just be heard in not casting her again (but tbh looked like no one was anyway).

Interesting that Darren, Jonathon, and Ryan are still in touch with her - I think Becca is too isn’t she? She was invited to Becca’s wedding. Becca and Darren still seem to be in touch with the rest of the cast too?

Reactions: 6
I saw an interesting Facebook comment on this earlier which I've paraphrased here:

She said in her apology that 'she doesn't remember making the specific statement', which is an attempt to absolve herself without actually denying it. If she knew that she had never engaged in such behaviour she would have just said that she didn't say it. Very telling.

Sorry her apology is absolute bollocks, ‘percieved by them!?’ Which basically means i’m sorry that you feel that way.

never liked her and glad her career took a nose dive, i always felt she loved playing the ‘widower’ when Cory died 🙄

there have been endless rumours about her over the years and glad to see her publicly exposed

Reactions: 7
She was always my least fave in Glee, I loved Brittany.

I did think Naya was faking her stories about Lea back then as she seemed a bit, much. I remember her keying Mark Sallings car, marrying some guy so once hooked up with, had an abortion with on the day she was supposed to marry Big Sean who she left a Glee writer for then when it came out about her beating up her husband I thought - she’s probably just crazy. Turns out she was probably telling the truth about Lea all along!

The whole cast seem a bit, crazy!

• Haha
1D8C3252-986B-4675-BD51-222C582810E3.jpeg
1D8C3252-986B-4675-BD51-222C582810E3.jpeg
A rather low blow on Sammie’s part. I know these people have more than enough money but I don’t think anyone should be goaded into/being told where to put it.

Reactions: 2
There seem to be a lot of people speaking out about the way she treated them so it’s probably true. So is it ok to bully people but it’s not ok to call a bully out because they’re pregnant? How much regard do bullies generally give for people’s circumstances?
No, but I’ve seen a lot of comments on her instagram pic wishing harm for her baby. One said ‘You deserve to have a miscarriage’. No in child deserves to be talked about in that way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
No, but I’ve seen a lot of comments on her instagram pic wishing harm for her baby. One said ‘You deserve to have a miscarriage’. No in child deserves to be talked about in that way.
That's awful. Why do people think that if someone has been nasty, they need to be nastier?

Reactions: 10
That’s brutal and unjustifiable imo. I don’t follow her on IG

Off topic but I really hate when people do that!! Not only cause it's cruel but cause you can't hold anyone accountable anymore. What she did was wrong but now she's become the victim because people decided it was okay to wish death threats on an unborn child (which is bleeping horrendous). It just completely negates everything these people have come out and said and they can't say anymore cause people are going to be like "stop calling her out cause people are wishing her baby dead".

It's not a bad thing to call someone out and hold them accountable but now because of the threats she's getting, the people who spoke out about her look like the bad guys!!

Reactions: 7
I always thought Lea Michele would be a bit of a witch. I could never tell you why, I just had a feeling that she was a total cow.

As long as nobody says anything bad about Chord Overstreet from Glee I'll stay happy. Love that man. But that cast seems to be full of issues and potential drama.
Always liked Mercedes (Amber Riley)- fantastic voice. Saw her in Dreamgirls in the West End. Soooo good!

I always got the impression that Lea thinks a lot of herself and her talents, so much so I think she sees herself as a future icon like Barbara Streisand.