Lea Michele

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
heather has made a statement, its on her instagram, i canmt upload a screenshot for some reason.
"Heather Morris is speaking out about the allegations made against her former Glee co-star Lea Michele. The 33-year-old actress and dancer, who played cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce on the beloved series, says that Lea was ā€œveryā€ unpleasant to work with.
Heather said, ā€œLet me be very clear, Hate is a disease in America that we are trying to cure, so I would never wish for hate to be spread to anyone else. With that said, was she unpleasant to work with? Very much so; for Lea to treat others with the disrespect that she did for as long as she did, I believe she SHOULD be called out.ā€
ā€œAnd yet, itā€™s also on us because to allow it to go on for so long without speaking out is something else weā€™re learning along with the rest of society,ā€ Heather continued. ā€œBut, at the current moment its implied that she is a racist and although I cannot comment on her beliefs, I think weā€™re assuming, and you know what happens when we all assumeā€¦""

No apparently he has too! I donā€™t think Amber Riley had any? Or Heather?
What's Darren Criss's scandal?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I meant I didnā€™t think Heather or Amber had any drama ...
"Heather Morris is speaking out about the allegations made against her former Glee co-star Lea Michele. The 33-year-old actress and dancer, who played cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce on the beloved series, says that Lea was ā€œveryā€ unpleasant to work with.

What's Darren Criss's scandal?

Noticed this on Twitter the other day when it all started. Have to say, Iā€™m living for the tea ā˜•

• Wow
Reactions: 1
But you see. Sammieā€™s implication was that Lea bullied her because she is black. Look how many other people have come out to say she was mean to them. Not everything that happens to you is because of the colour of your skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I feel that while Leaā€™s nasty behaviour has been common knowledge for a while, the timely issue is the racism and hypocrisy. The other anecdotes feel like piling on to me.

Some stories about Ronan from Mumsnet
Number 1
my dd worked in a big hotel in Blackpool after leaving school and quite a lot of stars stayed there who were doing shows etc. She accidentally ended up in a lift complete with her cleaning trolley ( she cleaned the rooms) with a visibly horrified Ronan Keating and his minder. She said he made her feel like some kind of sub human just for being a cleaner and having audacity to be in same lift as him. His minder stopped the lift so she could get out even though it wasn't her floor. She was so furious she looked at him and said 'Shumthing' to say Ronan' in reference to how he pronounces 'something' in the opening line of 'When the going gets tough'. He complained to the management but my dd beat him to it and resigned as was leaving soon anyway.

Number 2
I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997.

Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely.

Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car.

I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it.

I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks.

They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme.

I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head.

At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I feel that while Leaā€™s nasty behaviour has been common knowledge for a while, the timely issue is the racism and hypocrisy. The other anecdotes feel like piling on to me.
Theyā€™re talking now because someoneā€™s listening. She has clearly behaved horribly over the years and there are lots of stories to tell. If she hadnā€™t done this stuff, it wouldnā€™t be possible for them to come forward.

Reactions: 7
Theyā€™re talking now because someoneā€™s listening. She has clearly behaved horribly over the years and there are lots of stories to tell. If she hadnā€™t done this stuff, it wouldnā€™t be possible for them to come forward.
Exactly this. Even in interviews costars and others have already told stories of her behaviour, but no one listened, no one cared.

She's really a nasty piece of work, as adult she'd even make kid actors cry (was it Abigail Breslin telling how Lea made her cry when she was 12?).

She's been a nasty bytch for ever and she's getting what she deserves (ie people telling the truth and being avoided).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thereā€™s no evidence that sheā€™s racist, sheā€™s just a generalised bleep and thinks sheā€™s better than everyone.

She never said anything racist and there an equal number of similar stories from white people, and from other races than black.

Reactions: 14
Thereā€™s no evidence that sheā€™s racist, sheā€™s just a generalised bleep and thinks sheā€™s better than everyone.

She never said anything racist and there an equal number of similar stories from white people, and from other races than black.
Exactly, it's too much to call her a racist.

Nothing so far makes her racist or otherwise against a minority/other group.

She's in general a massive c*nt, to anyone and everyone.

Heather Morris's statement was good, she confirmed basically that Lea's a b*tch but has also stressed that she is not aware of any racist behaviour, whilst not knowing Lea's beliefs, just saying to not label her as such when Lea's a tw*t regardless of race, gender or belief.

Lea is all for equal rights, her "right" to treat anyone equally as horrible as she sees fit.

Reactions: 11
Exactly, it's too much to call her a racist.

Nothing so far makes her racist or otherwise against a minority/other group.

She's in general a massive c*nt, to anyone and everyone.

Heather Morris's statement was good, she confirmed basically that Lea's a b*tch but has also stressed that she is not aware of any racist behaviour, whilst not knowing Lea's beliefs, just saying to not label her as such when Lea's a tw*t regardless of race, gender or belief.

Lea is all for equal rights, her "right" to treat anyone equally as horrible as she sees fit.
Exactly.

Your last quote is bang on the money, there is no evidence whatsoever that she is any kind of phobe-ist. She treats everyone awfully and it would be odd if she spared everyone abuse, except for straight white people.

It says a lot that Heather Morris didnā€™t call her a racist, when she would have good reason to say anything she witnessed, and even motive to lie and make it up for revenge.

Reactions: 5
It appears to me sheā€™s just not a very nice human being.... Iā€™m not 100% convinced thereā€™s any racism there, she seems to be equally awful to everyone. She still broke my heart in the Quarterback episode

Ever since I saw her audition tape for Glee, I've had bad feelings about her.

I don't necessarily think she's racist, I think she's just a nasty bully to anyone who doesn't fit her perfect world... It's indeed very telling how she hasn't been cast anywhere else.

Ever since I saw her audition tape for Glee, I've had bad feelings about her.

I don't necessarily think she's racist, I think she's just a nasty bully to anyone who doesn't fit her perfect world... It's indeed very telling how she hasn't been cast anywhere else.
oh my god, based on that she literally played herself in Glee!

Reactions: 9
oh my god, based on that she literally played herself in Glee!
Iā€™ve never seen this, she really did play herself, no acting involved at all šŸ™ˆ

This reminds me of when all of Roxanne pallets former costars started coming forward with how awful she was.

Iā€™ve heard Darren Criss is horrible in real life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1