Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Does anybody else have an issue with catch up for Steve's show? I can get everyone else's, bar Steve's. Really odd. It's been that way for a couple weeks now, so I have to search out the podcast for the whole show instead. I normally use the LBC app.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Yes, heard him squeaking away to Nick Ferrari there, he may well be fancying himself as a boxroom political analyst/I'm alright Jack man-of-the-people type.
He'll be calling Maajid Nawaz next 😁
I suppose he should get a bit of credit for actually phoning and challenging Nick on air. Most keyboard warriors are just that.

Redvers36

VIP Member
O'brien has informed the listener of his age (49 & a half) three times in the opening 30 minutes of his programme.
He may well be mid mid-life crisis, fully expecting him to tell us next week that he's ordered a 3.7litre, V6 Morgan Roadster, with Yarwood leather interior.
He has been obsessed with his own age for some years now. He seemed to not stop at the age most people do ( 5?)

As to a midlife crisis I do hope that he does not follow his friend Jolyon Maugham. Putting on a kimono and picking up a baseball bat.....

Redvers36

VIP Member
At last, I now have the figures for the individual shows. So Steve's programme across the UK gets 540,000 listeners (averaged out over three hours). Nick F had better watch out, champing at the bit is young (49 ... does everybody know that?!!) James O'B who has 1328,000 and Nick has 1372,000.

Obviously as previously explained people lmay not be listening so early now !
That is good news for Steve as he gets quite an audience for that time in the morning.
Also excellent news for Nick Ferrari who not only gets the largest audience but adds a further 832,000 to the audience.
But for James in spite of everything being in his favour in terms of working from home he is still unable to reach the levels of Nick and in fact records the first decline of the day at 44,000.