LBC Chit Chat #13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, there's an ever shrinking pool of media outlets but an ever growing pool of gobshites, sorry 'presenters'. It's a bloodbath out there in media luvvie land right now.
Agreed. There are plenty of Marina Purkiss types out there who are no more qualified to talk about politics than I am but Sangita is a pukka journalist with many years experience at the BBC and now LBC.

Reactions: 1
It is a good article. Not full of hyperbole. I'm sure she'll find a new broadcasting home soon. She's obviously well thought of within the industry.

I don't think that interview is why she's gone. As I said, they haven't rejigged the whole of the weekend schedule just to cover her. If it was just a case of binning Sangita they'd have just brought in a cover presenter for her slots. Maybe she just didn't fit behind the scenes.
Something has gone on but not necessarily what the mob thinks...

As to the Herald article it is a bit of a puff piece "respected broadcaster" by whom? The reality was that even on an LBC forum like this there was little interest apart from pointing out that she is self-obsessed and not very pleasant. So maybe that was the reason as you say.......

Reactions: 1