Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyana1976

VIP Member
He’s fobbed his dog off to his mum once again , so that he can run around after a 24 year old !!!! He’s not even left dog food at his mums , disgusting man child !!!
His mum's not feeling to good either, yesterday when he cooked that food he was telling her don't come to near

Reactions: 1

Jojok69

Every one gets cheap tat gifts 🙈😂 my lot get fridge magnets local sweets & a ornament . It’s a tradition . 😂😂

Don’t get me started on her 😂😂😂 I can’t stand her .

Don’t get me started on her 😂😂😂 I can’t stand her .
Join her tattle thread....you're not alone 🤣

anonauntie

VIP Member
the person I know who made a claim for pip, sent off the form filled in what they claim to be health conditions I.e these are due to being morbidly obese, they got a call for an assessment, requested the report which had questions they hadn’t even been asked and awarded pip. No evidence was sent off, gp had made a referral to see a consultant but no appointment as yet, the diagnoses was made via a locum gp who also said this person needed to lose weight. My point is, at the moment assessments are over the phone this person I know has easily claimed it without any proof partly because there isn’t any. It is easy for some especially those who are morbidly obese as it’s quite clear some mobility will be affected.
I don’t know when Lawrence made his claim but he does have a pip claim, I don’t know why people don’t believe this. The walk in shower, the sleep apnea he’s been talking about (mask proves he has medical equipment), it’s clear as day.

bobbybanger

So his boyfriend has his own channel, shows his face all the time, yet if he's on live or in Lawrence's videos, he hides his face. Any idea why?
prob the same reason Lawrence sits outside his family house for 2 hours in the car rather than going jn.

DRLW

Chatty Member
Something was said a few weeks back about Lawrence's dad being back inside it seemed he was just out of prison too

anonauntie

VIP Member
The masks are provided by the NHS, free of charge, nothing to do with PIP.

You say you don't understand why we don't believe it, yet there's more to say he doesn't claim it than there is to say he does. Your proof if that someone you know did it.

By the way, assessments haven't been over the phone for a while now. You don't even get to assessment stage without GP involvement and information which MUST be given when even applying for the assessment. Your friend has lied to you.

There are people who are terminally ill who are declined PIP. Your friend wouldn't just receive it as easily as they've told you, it's very commonly known that PIP is difficult to receive
I didn’t say the person was my friend, she’s my sister so I know her health problems. She sent no documents off because she has none, the gp agreed her issues were due to being overweight. She has been referred to a consultant but no appointments as yet and yes assessments are over the phone (maybe not in all areas but locally to me yes) I’ve seen the report I know what it says. I agree for most people it’s hard, BUT being morbidly obese is enough to a reason (not to us but for those assessing) I know for a fact Lawrence claims pip (I have mentioned on here before we live in the same borough or did) so I’m not going to argue about it. But this is why he doesn’t struggle money wise, this is why his weight loss journey has come to a halt. He has been reported but because it’s a pip claim and his health issues are pretty much the same (he is still morbidly overweight) he technically isn’t doing anything wrong (of course we can see his mobility isn’t that affected) but again it’s what we ‘can’t’ see.

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
I can’t get over how many of this so called influencers/tiktok begs are going abroad on money given to them through gifts!!!
I’ve worked my arse off so I can afford to go away for 2 weeks in November to Dominican Republic. Haven’t been away since 2020!! Yet this people sit on social media and get paid and most are on benefits!!
I wonder how long they would sit around if the gifts stopped!! Go get a job like most of us and work for your holidays abroad!!!
Your probably find none of them are on benefits, they get far too much money on tt from beggars to claim anything . Alot of people that DO work claim more benefits than them as they still can't afford to live.

lozza96

VIP Member
He's 18 isn't he not 17 ? Not that it's any better but I'm sure he's 18 he posted a tiktok about going out last night?