Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyLoki

As far as I am aware he is the man that Lawrence's mum is fleeing DV from and from what she's said in some of her lives he seems a nasty piece of work. He seems that he is trying to just cash in. If Lawrence did rip off old ladies and got convicted of it like that man says he did then he wouldn't of been able to keep on working in care and in 1 of Lawrence's videos he shows his care workers i.ds and they had 2020 dates on. I don't get a good vibe off this man at all. He said that lawl should of been with his mum, his mum would of known the date of the wedding was going to be on her birthday and she was live with him that night anyway. this man sounds a right bastard. Says if you Google Lawrence his convictions come up but there's nothing there at all. He needs 1000 to go live with dhb and he's nearly got there now.
Yeah no way would he have been working in care with that conviction, he wouldnt pass the checks they do.

Reactions: 2

Nan of 2

Is that man the dad or step dad cos his names dave lee and I remember the mother doing a video asking all the kids their dad's name cos someone said they had different dsds and they all said dave. So he is he actual dad?? I'm confused lol

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Someone has put a video up of Ralph and Lawrence in a park you will have to see it. For yourself to work it out. Looks like Ralph is sucking on a bag and Lawrence is smoking.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
You got me!!. Just Because someone can see it from all sides it must mean I am a family member. Jesus chirst tits!
Not really it's. Just you have sugarcoated a lot when even after the Zak thing a lot more has gone on and you did not touch on anything

MJW

Chatty Member
A tik tok to tell the world he forgot it was bin day.
Fat loss journey my hoop!

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Someone has put a video up of Ralph and Lawrence in a park you will have to see it. For yourself to work it out. Looks like Ralph is sucking on a bag and Lawrence is smoking.
Can you post it or tell me where to find it and I will.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
There is no way Lawrence would’ve been able to continue being carer with a conviction like that. Whatever the truth may be, if he had robbed old ladies and had drug convictions someone somehow will be able to find all this via google. Who needs Jeremy Kyle when you have TikTok!
It's not outside the realms of possibility. My aunt (evil woman) lost her job as a carer for abuse towards the people she was meant to be looking after and had a criminal record and she walked out of that job straight into another caring job.

Regardless of if this is all true about Lawrence, it doesn't look good for him and his halo is definitely being knocked off.

82anonymous

I'm not really sure why the definition of words is a big thing. Generally the term grooming in the uk is what we use to describe someone messing with kids. In the US it's used for both adults and kids. In the uk we normally go by manipulation with adults.

Whatever definition anyone chooses to use it doesn't matter. The whole argument is that Lawrance was trying to manipulate Zak for sexual favours.

Let's be honest it's still not enough as if Zak had been a women it would be sexual harassment and borderline rape. The same should apply to men and women but that not the topic here.

Whatever has gone on we know through Lawrance himself what he said to Zak and its wrong. But its also a police matter and so far it seems like they haven't charged Lawrance with anything and this happened in January.

It leads me to believe its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Its still wrong though.

As others have said Lawrance did not help himself leaving it almost two weeks before putting his side of things out there. He should jave said something instantly because by default it made look extremely guilty. When accusations like that are being out there I know for a fact I would have been straight on it. Not going on like nothing was said in the hope that it would blow over.

mumz

VIP Member
He was on live at lunch time yesterday (I think it was around 1-1:30) and did say he was going for lunch but if he did actually go yesterday then it didn’t really give him much chance to get showered and changed before the wedding, unless it was quite a late wedding? Or maybe they wanted Lawrence out the way for as much of it as possible 😅
I saw his lunch. Why would anyone need that much food at lunchtime? Wow. Then the size of the food at the wedding. I like my food but that would be too much of a struggle for most people.

Qwerty01xx

As someone who’s lost just over 40kg in 3 years, I know it can be hard to accept that your ‘baseline’ food portions will need to get smaller. Did he stop using that PT at the gym? Because (s)he should be telling him to. I feel like he’s made his weight loss his personality trait and doesn’t want to lose that following when he’s already lost a lot of following
Wow 40kg is amazing!!!!! I'm on a weight loss journey and I'm trying to go as slow as possible, when I do quick fixes I end up massive again just just quick 😭🤣 well done xx

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
What aspirations in life he must have to name thenunfunnyone and wannabe granted his idols. Of all the wonderful and amazing people out there the bus driver chooses them! I cant even....
[/QUOTE

The Jehovah's witnesses call to my door to talk about God with more people 🤔🙄
Can mechelle the motivator just fuck off? Her comments absolutely reek of desperation and clout chasing

I haven't seen the ol' witch in a bit 🙄🤣🤣

Back tracking back to simon the bus driver he just popped up again dor some reason on my FYP, booking into the hotel, and his # typo made me PMSL #myidoles. yeah mate. we know there doles!
#Benefitstock 😂

Weasley

This is where DHB falls down, he can’t sit there saying ‘everyone is allowed to express their opinion’ and then have mods like that. Ok fair play blocking idiot smithy family warriors spamming bullshit, or anyone giving abuse/threats, but blocking people for legitimately questioning things is very wrong imo.
I neither like nor dislike the smithy family. I think what DHB is saying about their fire will get him into trouble because he hasn't got any proof behind him to back him up. He should of ended that live with nick the other night tho to show some compassion more than anything else. Everyone could see what state he was in. Weather u like a person or not I just feel it's cruel to keep a person who's in such a state on a live. I suppose it's all gotten out of hand now with DHB and his obsessions.

he said he came on TT to help dad's who can't see their kids but I don't think I've ever seen him do a video about that. I could be wrong because I haven't gone that far back on his profiles.

Not really it's. Just you have sugarcoated a lot when even after the Zak thing a lot more has gone on and you did not touch on anything
What have I sugar coated?. I could touch and discuss on more things if you would like a discussion? I am a impartial person. I'm not aware what has happened after the Zak situation? His step dad going live last night sounded like a load of old shite to me. DHB should be ashamed of himself, says he against DV yet he has an abuser on his live taking everything he says for face value. He even admitted to being an abuser saying he's been violent with Lisa in the passed and DHB said well atleast you're not pretending to be something you're not and you're owning upto to what you've done.

What have I sugar coated? I have expressed my view on the things I was aware of that u could see from all sides. I could touch and discuss on more things if you would like a discussion? I am a impartial person. I'm not aware what has happened after the Zak situation? His step dad going live last night is the only other thing I am aware of that has happened and it sounded like a load of old shite to me. DHB should be ashamed of himself, says he against DV yet he has an abuser on his live taking everything he says for face value. He even admitted to being an abuser saying he's been violent with Lisa in the passed and DHB said well atleast you're not pretending to be something you're not and you're owning upto to what you've done. When he made that comment it didn't sit right with me.

Last edited:

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I'm not a Lawrence fan but what his step dad is saying doesn't seem to add up. I've seen the videos saying all this stuff Lawrence has done it's in the news but when you Google him nothing comes up. I watched some of the live between him and dhb where he's saying about Lawrence driving up to Wakefield 2 years ago at 2am to meet zac. Some people said maybe confused and meant 2 months ago but Lawrence has been living in Wakefield longer than 2 months. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know just from what I've seen tonight just doesn't make sense
I do that I say a few weeks ago it could be 5 years. From What has come out about Hannibal the cannibal already it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

You can normally find a criminal records on a person if you have the full name.
He changed his name i can't think of what it was but I find it.

Reactions: 1

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
You know looking on Tictok people are arguing about all this stuff, so surely it's time for the people who care enough to get some proof.

mumz

VIP Member
There is no way Lawrence would’ve been able to continue being carer with a conviction like that. Whatever the truth may be, if he had robbed old ladies and had drug convictions someone somehow will be able to find all this via google. Who needs Jeremy Kyle when you have TikTok!
I saw someone say his last name is Aslam but that could be a lie

Weasley

Are you aware that fully grown, hairy arsed adults can be groomed too? I don't care about what's gone on but to suggest adults can't be groomed is insulting to adult victims that have been
And to just add onto my previous comment. Yes adults who have been groomed is a different matter because they have been groomed as a young child/teenager... That isn't what the matter in hand was tho, it was avusau
Like I said, adults can be groomed! If people believe grooming only happens to children, or is only a sexual subject, that's their fault for misunderstanding.

Research grooming adults, grooming isn't what YOU think it is. None of us know what truly happened, I didn't call anyone a groomer but it's a possibility because adults *can* be groomed.
And like I stated above people do not associate the word groomer with adult manipulation, they associate it with children so throwing around the word GROOMER can cause someone to be seriously hurt.