Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
He just did a video saying he's just trying to make a bit of money from cups and what would people rather do, see him working in a supermarket?

He really thinks he's a celebrity, doesn't he. Looking down on retail workers now 🤦‍♂️

Got my comment deleted for saying I found shopworkers more respectable than a bloke flogging mugs on an app 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bennycs

Chatty Member
My favourite part of the live was when he threatened to get (and I quote) 'a deceased and cyst' on him. 😂 Painfully thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

KB2611

To be continued..

Would someone like to do a recap? I wasn’t paying attention to the last thread, sorry
So basically, as above it’s there.
Tattlers are sick of him shovelling food in his gob and eating with his hands.
However.... no identified hands are stained with tobacco cos they haven’t had a wash in about 3 year.
Lawrence has been grooming Zak and wanted a gob job before bed, Zak said no as they’re friends and it makes him feel uncomfortable due to his behaviour.
Lawrence refuses to acknowledge this and used it as an excuse to come out and gain praise for this while everyone forgets he is a manipulator who doesn’t accept no for an answer even when his victim informs him he is making him feel uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bennycs

Chatty Member
He can shove them up his rectum. The only people I support doing Kerch is those who are doing it for a good cause. For example, Love_Logan07 was requested numerous times for merch, she gave in but every single payment she receives goes to Cure San Fillippo Syndrome. People with disabled children or those needing to fund life saving treatment go ahead, do it. Those like Lawrence not wanting to work and make a mint as he described I wouldn’t give him the steam from my shit
This.

I've just seen a video of the single digit IQ moron from the Smithy Family saying 'if I quit TT, how would I make money?'

So in one day, you've had Fat Boy Dim and the dad from the Iffy Family tell the viewers to their faces that all they want is money and still the cult kisses their feet.

What a time to be alive.

You know, its sad. There are accounts out there that genuinely help people: giving medical advice, teaching people how to shave etc incase anyone missed out on fatherhood... non ask for a penny.

Salt of the earth people.

Then you get the dumbest of the dumb eating their dinner with their hands like some ill mannerd chimp and another moron rams mobility scooters into his relatives for 'comedy' and they make money, hailed as heroes and defended to the death by a bunch of equally moronic Karens.

Also, why does that Mel woman have 'comedian' in her name? I've yet to see her be even slightly amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

KB2611

i don’t care how much I like a TikTokker, I’m not paying for coins to give them a gift. Get off your arse and get a job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 18

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Supermarket staff who worked all through the pandemic making sure he got his DINNAH ingredients whilst him and his TT gangsta mates were doing as they damn well pleased, dancing around like dickheads and pranking kids.

Reactions: 17

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
82, I've seen you on Lawrence's posts if you love him fantastic, the points you made just read back you will get the idea. A lot of people like DHB also he speaks a whole load of sense to me and many other people, he and his family have been threatened and that's terrible because he is trying to point out how some big Tictoks are ripping people off, I see it almost everyday. Please don't come back to me because I'm not on the Talent agency payroll to bother enough to go over a gazillion points.

Astrogirl

Lawrence can’t spell. Sounds like mel! Hi Mel aren’t you busy planning your road man wedding?

• Haha

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Seems like these people are ruining your lives. So stop watching them. I’ve never come across such a poisonous trail of nasty and negative opinions laced with an unhealthy amount of jealousy. Block them, please. Block them all. Log out of here and TT and enjoy your life. Some madman murdered 5 people on a shooting spree yesterday and you lot are on here complaining about mugs. No need to reply because I’m taking my own advice and I’m off. Bye.
What's that say?

So you went to the trouble of registering an account to post that drivel and then basically bugger straight off? Lawrence's fans reputation of being a bit deranged is well deserved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I just cannot get over his cult. He's literally sat there basically saying 'I like taking your money too much, and if I don't have that I'd have to work like you peasants' and all his cult are like 'leave Lawrence alone, if he wants to do that he can.'

He's laughing at you, people. Wake up.

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Lawrence but that don’t hold back is actually insane.. it’s got fuck all to do with him. I watched most of the live when he came on with Lawrence and it’s all him crying “Well you called me a bully..!” Absolutely pathetic.
I think he is just saying what many people think, he was given information about Lawrence and he is not at all the chubby lovable person people think.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Dhb basically points out what we all do on here. He's highlighting the inconsistencies of these tik tok accounts.The difference is we type it on here and he says it on there.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
So you're not losing people on TT because of their own actions, you're losing them because of the people that revealed them? Is that your argument?

At the end of the day, your subjective view on DHB, doesn't take away from the fact he's allowed to say whatever he wants. He's free to express himself and a few TT's getting the hump doesn't change that.

It's also very ironic that you've just said 'first lesson of being an adult is taking responsibility for what you've done.' Erm, you mean like Lawrence has refused to the entire time?

I think the point you're missing is that this is a more serious issue than simply a man filming himself eating his dinner. He was abusive and abusers need to be called out.

The jealousy nonsense is getting old too. I'm not entirely sure what you think people have to envy about Lawrence?

I just cannot get my head around people rushing in anger to complain about a man revealing an abuser rather than the person actually being abusive. Baffling.

• Heart

cwymmie

VIP Member
I would just like to reiterate (regarding issue with Zack) that the reason the family tried stopping Lawrence from leaving was because he was going to DRINK DRIVE. THAT is why they used violence towards him. THAT is why he ended up shoving the mum, beating Zack with the straps and biting the dad. Because they tried to stop him from getting in his car while drunk which could have killed him, and other road users. I feel like that’s been forgotten by his minions. They excuse his behaviour by saying the family were violent to him and he was using self defence.

• Heart

Qwerty01xx

I love Lawrence 🤭 he’s so sweet and I think he’s done amazing losing the weight. Who cares if he does a bit of coke 😂 more people than you think sniff a bit of gear when they’re drinking, and that Zack probably provoked him, you don’t just get that angry for nothing, I for one don’t believe anything the wee freak says full family are nutjobs. But Lawrence is a good guy regardless
Noone gives a shit if he sniffs occasionally, never even really seen that mentioned? Maybe Zak did provoke him but that does no way give Lawrence the right to ask him for sex, multiple times, even guilt tripping him into sex (all my mates let me blah blah) and smashing stuff and biting his dad 🤣 I've been provoked before and my reaction has never involved biting someone like a fucking animal.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He’s comparing his situation to what happened to Jill Dando saying he feels like some crazy stalker is going to to shoot him on his doorstep... fucking come on mate please

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Imagine thinking because a man murdered people that we can’t talk or care about anything other than that? Gtfo lawl ya big twat

• Haha
Reactions: 15