Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All things Lauryn... she checks this thread... keep the tea coming ladies.... feel free to do another recap.....we are limited on the number of characters in the line for the next thread

Reactions: 14
All things Lauryn... she checks this thread... keep the tea coming ladies.... feel free to do another recap.....we are limited on the number of characters in the line for the next thread
Thanks so much for new thread x

My first tattle title, thanks everyone 😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The desperate wannabe is thinking about starting a blog to monetise her baby’s existence further.
Remember she’s private about him but not secret.
One thing she’s not private about is that she labels him a victim constantly! She sells the narrative that she is also a victim and should take 0 responsibility for her actions - sleeping with a friends man and lying at every opportunity since!

She’s ready to push football onto little man and support Daddy at the Euros from Nannys box room in an England outfit.

She’s made it clear to everyone with a brain cell she’s only interested in what she can get out of the situation (MONEY perhaps some fame) as it’s the only way for her to get famous is a dramatic tit show as she’s talentless.

She continues to advise people on topics she has no factual information about. An example she continues to misuse the word “Deadbeat Dad”
The sisters are just as desperate one is staying with her footballer baby daddy who rumour has it cheats on her (guess that’s why she advertises vibrators as he’s getting it everywhere but from her).

MJ is going out of the way to offend people with her vile comments including thinking it’s okay to jokingly refer to her nephew as a “curly headed duck”.
Although why would we expect maturity from any of the Hoe’s of Hove?

The Walkers remain quiet demonstrating some maturity and showing Lauryn up all the way along.
Lauryn’s probably going to suggest there is more we don’t know but the truth is Kyle does not give a tit and Lauryn will therefore never spill.
If she writes a blog it will probably be about football, fake fertility journeys she’s sent herself or living in Cheshire which she doesn’t. She’ll use irrelevant hashtags and piggyback off KWs name because her name (Beggy) isn’t making headlines unless she stages some tit for the DM!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The childrenswear brand she posted regularly tags the wags in her posts to be seen. I noticed by noseying on Megan Davidson’s tagged photos after last weeks match 😅 I bet beggys gone sniffing again! Anything that’s good enough for the wags kiddies is good enough for hers of course ✌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done @SATCGOSS on the title 👏👏👏
Great catchup from @projectstadium
Libbyaugust737 brilliant reminder of the fantasy versus the real thing.
I expect we will see them soon at their one and only mate’s baby shower, mind you they would turn up for the opening of an envelope.

Well done @SATCGOSS on the title 👏👏👏
Great catchup from @projectstadium
Libbyaugust737 brilliant reminder of the fantasy versus the real thing.
I expect we will see them soon at their one and only mate’s baby shower, mind you they would turn up for the opening of an envelope.
Forgot to say fashion designer was one of her first aliases. It consisted of six T-shirt’s. She’s been many things since even a model 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She sells the narrative that she is also a victim and should take 0 responsibility for her actions - sleeping with a friends man and lying at every opportunity since!

The Walkers remain quiet demonstrating some maturity and showing Lauryn up all the way along.
What is most noticeable for me is that on Annie’s page there are comments from Lauryn’s chav minions (or likely Lauryn herself). Annie is either so busy in her life with Kyle and her boys that she hasn’t got time to delete them or she’s secure and a confident woman that she doesn’t feel the need to.

Lauryn on the other hand is petrified of leaving comments from anyone who disagrees with her. Not only that, those comments rarely last a minute before being deleted so you can see how empty her life is if she has that much time to spend on her IG, poor Kairo 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really loving that third pic where Chloe and Lauryn are pretending they don't know the camera is there and Amelia is about to go full Vogue 😂😂 really making me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will still NEVER EVER EVER EVER understand how she goes from that to that. I mean, surely everyone knows she's a sodding CAT FISH.
Based on that first photo I’d say her fertility ‘issues’ are due to the fact that she’s 50yrs +

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is most noticeable for me is that on Annie’s page there are comments from Lauryn’s chav minions (or likely Lauryn herself). Annie is either so busy in her life with Kyle and her boys that she hasn’t got time to delete them or she’s secure and a confident woman that she doesn’t feel the need to.

Lauryn on the other hand is petrified of leaving comments from anyone who disagrees with her. Not only that, those comments rarely last a minute before being deleted so you can see how empty her life is if she has that much time to spend on her IG, poor Kairo 😢
DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cant wait to see what annie posts on fathers day
Me neither I put popcorn on my shopping list......🤣🤣🤣

One comparison I will make is Lauryn v Katie Price.....both have children to footballers who don’t want anything to do with their kids and made that clear at the start... KP to my knowledge has never reacted the way this soft shite has... granted she had a few digs at him but no where near the level Lauryn goes to,
It reeks of desperation... she is that irrelevant she is now reposting pics on her Insta stories that have been previously posted with some shite narrative.... can wait to see her company accounts at financial year end...... money earned from swipe up’s.... £1.58 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Me neither I put popcorn on my shopping list......🤣🤣🤣
Just been looking at some of the other wags IGs and they also dont show their kiddies faces. Megan an fern got pics of them with their kids at the eng match last week...bet lozza wishes she could do tht 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me and kairo at the match to support daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
8B213449-C8A6-4792-AC87-33538D00EDA0.png

Is she for bleeping real ?!
She gets paid maintenance from a premier league footballer… that does not class you as a strong independent single mum…. It makes you a money grabbing twit who uses her son for any publicity she can 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
View attachment 622790

Is she for bleeping real ?!
She gets paid maintenance from a premier league footballer… that does not class you as a strong independent single mum…. It makes you a money grabbing twit who uses her son for any publicity she can 🤯
What has it got to do with his naps?
Sterling who funds children’s schooling in Jamaica, Rashford who campaigned for School meals.. because they were raised by people who did not have entitled attitudes!
Their Mums worked hard to make ends meet … Lauryn who goes on holiday constantly and doesn’t work!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
What has it got to do with his naps?
Sterling who funds children’s schooling in Jamaica, Rashford who campaigned for School meals.. because they were raised by people who did not have entitled attitudes!
Their Mums worked hard to make ends meet … Lauryn who goes on holiday constantly and doesn’t work!
Literally. Yes she’s a single mum and it’s hard work but some of those women (Rashfords mum) didn’t recieve thousands per month. She barely had enough to put food on the table DESPITE working - Lauryn gets maintenance handed to her on a plate and has probably never worked a day in her life & no benefit fraud doesn’t count as a job.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.