Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
Why has she drawn / shadowed a jaw on herself and... where has her earlobe disappeared to? Asking for Annie #smoothedintooblivion
We need to do a comparison between that photo and the ones were she is leaving court after being convicted of benefit fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dani1974

Friends of friends you say I could have so my fun with this 🤣🤣🤣
Me is thinking.... The secret wag has made a new profile...

I've got 3 kids all to the same father BTW but I was a mug for plenty of years and he wasn't there but instead of posting 'I'm such a great mum' posts I just got on with the night feeds etc alone... Didn't feel the urge to prove myself. She's full of shit. Fertility bracelets my arse. I got with my soul mate and we've tried so hard for a baby since and if that miracle (like the bullshit she says) happens I won't be taking time out to post every minute and pretend I'm a fucking health visitor.... She wanted money and I hope Kyle doesn't back down in the I've got something of yours sort of way

Last edited:
I read Chloe’s bloke said he’d take a call up for the Irish national football team if asked, not England despite being born in Brighton....because quite frankly he’s got no chance of getting a call up to England thanks to the sis-in-law....imagine the dressing room chat 😂

• Haha

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Dancing on tables with her rat out. So Annie was dancing in front of your sisters boyfriend then? That's who's face she put her vagina in. Chloe thinks highly of herself. Secret wag 😭 more like delusional slag 🙄

• Haha

rosieflowers

VIP Member
My husband is a professional footballer I'm very aware of the situation and many of these types of situations that arise. I see it all the time the ones that stay with their cheating spouses. Frankly it's a lifestyle choice. My first boyfriend was a big footballer and when I caught him cheating I left! Immediately! No amount of bribery with gifts could even make me second guess my choice in leaving. I'm thankful now, I knew my worth and left his sorry self. Now I'm married to a wonderful man who spends his time at home with his family. I'm talking from experience. Regarding me being a new account yes I am a new account but only because there's a lot that goes on in the football world that it's not as black and white as what I'm reading on this thread.

You do know that these men lie right! They create full on lies so they can lead these single lives. Have you at any point considered he told Lauren that he broke up with Annie back when he slept with Laura Brown and only went on a holiday with a 20 people for their kids? These men spin a web and can be very very convincing.

Personally I wanna see Annie and Lauren actually be nice to one another. Why do women always attack women and the men just get off Scot free. As for the press hammering Kyle let's be really serious here. There's a lockdown and he is hiring prossies, seriously is this guy for real! His kids with Annie are now going to be bullied their dad sleeps with whores I would be more concerned on his moral compass.
I think the way that Lauren's gone about things would probably be a bit of a bar to Annie 'being nice to her'! And there's a vast different between having three kids with your childhood sweetheart and getting knocked up off a one-night stand and then taking every opportunity possible to monetise the result.

I really don't know where you've got the idea that Kyle is getting off Scot-free here, he's really not, with the prostitutes, the lockdown stuff and the Lauren stuff.

FWIW I don't think that poster is Lauryn for the simple reason that she keeps spelling her name with an E instead of a Y 🤣 maybe someone v close to her though

Reactions: 7

Juliet

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if i’ve missed something but is Lauryn a qualified nurse or is she the first woman to ever have a child? Why does she need to be giving out advice all hours of the day. How do you have all that time when you’ve got a newborn baby? Must be nice!!!
I know right? She’s dishing out more advice than a midwife for fucks sake!

Todiefor2020

Does she not realise there are millions of single mums!! Jesus she isn’t something special and the only one! She seriously needs to get her finger out her ass! Yes she’s a new single mum but so are millions of others! What is it a potty party and get all the single mums to post together god she’s so fame hungry

Sticky One

VIP Member
Ffs she is asking when people start using baby rice 😩 wwwwwhhhy do these below zlisters want to shove food down their tiny baby’s throat so fucking early, and why doesn't she ask a professional or use google. Saying she’s seen a study say starting baby rice at 3 months helps their brain 😩😩😩 give me strength

• Wow
Maybe she hoped for a girl and believed he would leave his “practically” wife and 3 boys for them. The day she sold his name without his permission was the day she fucked up her pay cheque.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Agreed, ‘our baby’ argh she’s a total twat. Re the Annie not being whiter than white...Have I missed some hot tea? ☕
Not really, I mentioned in the footballers thread that I knew of her when I was younger and she was your stereotypical nasty girl. I just pity her now that this has happened though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine being linked to a person like Lauryn for life cos your man (who couldn’t be arsed to put a ring on it after a decade of being together) couldn’t keep it in his pants.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
I would hate to be with a footballer, there is something about their personalities that I don’t like, it’s the narcissism and entitlement I think.

Name reveal...😴😴
i think it’s gunna be her ‘magic’ bracelet. how embarrassing. she’s a fraud!will be selling some useless bracelets to poor women who will try anything to just get pregnant.I hope they wisen up and don’t give in into this fraudsters bs

Nea111

All went to private school 🤣 for the good it did.
Family are all about appearances you know the type it’s all for show. No depth whatsoever.
Went to private school and yet still thought it’s acceptable to be a benefit cheat? Sorry if you’d been caught out for something like that you’d make sure you’d never be in the papers again! But no the money grabber gets pregnant by a footballer by ‘mistake’. At least she isn’t claiming benefits anymore ( I hope )!