Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #87 Sitting in the stands, it’s your biggest fan, pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
But amanda patell would you trust lozza alone with your husband
---
Sorry to ask my loves, but I can't keep up lol.

What's with the July court case?
Is she after more money or what?
Is this to include the 2nd miracle child?
Yea begging bowl out for mistake num 2

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Amanda we read the court fukin documents
The judge said the relationship round 1 was brief, don’t fukin piss me off
Insult to Annie saying she was the gf
She is the most unhinged witch I’ve seen.
Makes me fukin sick that woman ( if I can call her that)
Honestly Annie bury her
Got the kid like a charity case
It’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why do we never see the girl? It's like,she favour Cairo. Also to add she needs a stylist. That outfit... meh!
Because her plan backfired
She thought kyle would leave annie
She thought kyles only daughter would make him dump the wife, life and family hes created to run off with her

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
But amanda patell would you trust lozza alone with your husband
---

Yea begging bowl out for mistake num 2
Yes because due to medical reasons she is unable to have children.
And by she I mean Amanda.. disgraceful journalism selling your soul.. if that was me I would have walked out… this was a how politicians get away with it.. sell your soul.. your morals to the highest bidder. SHAME! Speak the truth. Ps I’m sure deep down you can be a good person and have been corrupted. Did you sign up for this tit? Walk away and raise hell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess Annie might give Lauren back her bf after all
This is too much
Poor RRRR 💔
Kyle spent too much time thinking with his penis and now he’s created a tit show
Absolute wanker

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Its time we go back to original plan which break kyles bleeping legs (when it came out he was the noses dad) then no more football no more games nothing a nobody his lawyers are shite we will end it for free

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all knew she would kick off around the euros she craves the attention. Annie sat in the family box with her friends and family and Lozza sat in the away end with the slag from the daily Mail
---
Bruce had fuller hair
Nah stop you are too good at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lauryn really is the ugliest bogger there is, that head shape looking like skelator

How come somebody waste so much of their child's maintenance on aesthetics on her face and still look like she's been absolutely rammed with the ugly stick

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I got as far as "she didn't want Kairo to see him with another family" before I tapped out. HIS OWN bleeping FAMILY. Im sure she would feel the same if Kyle left Annie for her, like she wouldn't rub their noses in it constantly. She is an absolute horror. The DM don't have morals either and pan face articles are probably one of the most viewed and commented on at the moment so they won't even believe her bullshit, they are just doing it to get exclusives from her and make money. I think she knows she isn't going to get any more from court except tuition fees for katnip, so she's having to make as much as she can now whilst the euros are on.
I mean it’s quite easy for her to answer him when he asks who ‘Daddy’ has gone over to…… “That’s his wife and three sons who were here before you and before I decided to trap Daddy by being a dirty paid ho so I could get an 18 year meal ticket which is why you don’t live in Granny Carrooon’s box room”…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How many articles is she named in on the DM today - at least 4. Must have a mega deal going
100%. The gutter rag have teamed up with her. They paid and provided the euros situation, now she’s getting positive article after article… that’s fine tho, the comments from the public show they see right through her and not one supporter 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Annie gave Kyle an ultimatum” that old chestnut 🙄 how many times KYLE DOES WHAT KYLE WANTS!!!
And seriously so what if she did?! How the hell could she live her life having any involvement with this deranged brass?! Unfortunately she wouldn’t just be taking on Kyle’s love children but she would also take Proz on who would make her life a misery. If Kyle wanted to be in their lives he would be but he doesn’t as it’s proven time and time again that he does whatever the duck he likes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Amanda we read the court fukin documents
The judge said the relationship round 1 was brief, don’t fukin piss me off
Insult to Annie saying she was the gf
She is the most unhinged witch I’ve seen.
Makes me fukin sick that woman ( if I can call her that)
Honestly Annie bury her
Got the kid like a charity case
It’s sick
It's an insult to say she loved Kyle and her heart is broken...um what!!
Kyle was never hers to love.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do none of these women (Goodwill slags, Amanda or Katie) have any shame?

I have plenty, I'll lend them some. In fact, given their lack of morals I'll give them the shame for free. bleeping hell.

Dignity is a thing, despite how much they lack it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.