Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why do you think Kyle has set up a life for Lauryn to be living in luxury when she was just a cum bucket…from a benefits cheat to getting alkaline taps the mind boggles
I think he thought if he gave her enough money she'd just disappear quietly so he could get on with his life. He underestimated how greedy she is.

Reactions: 24
Pmsl 1 she is not a celeb and 2 no man will ever go near her

Reactions: 26
Cariro Goodwill dead

Reactions: 23
This . She could have gone away quietly and lived a really good life, who knows maybe KW would have had a relationship with his kids one day. It pains me to say but I almost feel sorry for her that the joy of motherhood has been hijacked for her by jealousy and greed. It kills me that she’s got private school fees paid for her kids but she’s too caught up in her hate campaign against Annie and RRRR to be bothered enough to find Cariro a good school and now has probably shoved him into wherever has got a place left.
Shoutout to all the single mums and dads doing it all without the multi million pound house, car, holidays, school fees and 8 grand a month paid for. She needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 26
Guys I’ve been missing in action sleeping with somebody I shouldn’t ( my relatives ex ) shoot me now or don’t the sex is great !!

Reactions: 34
Sorry I wasn’t so eloquent I could only spurt out shite and bullshit didn’t think you would be taken in, so I’m glad to be catching up and seeing people talking sense

Reactions: 14
Who is the tv company making the tv show? As in the dating one shes going on? Think they need emailing a copy of the wiki

Reactions: 10
He approached them and offered to pay her fee and all expenses to get rid with a bonus to any guy who will claim her!

Last edited:
Ahahaha about a week ago I really thought this thread was dead. We were asking what threads we’d move on to. WHEN will it end
---
Funny that’s the show her mate Nadia got sacked from!

Reactions: 16
How bloody rude!! Sitting in Kyle and Annie’s house, spending their money on herself, not his spawn and going on tv to talk about them. She’s absolutely grim.
---
It will be another embarrassment for HER, not them as no one will go near her with a ten foot pole

Reactions: 17
This person must be a cunt
Why are they spelling Annie’s surname wrong
It’s not that fucking hard
Only yesterday we picked up on several articles getting Cariro and Goodwills name wrong then all of a sudden an article from the Proz camp comes out with Annie’s name spelt incorrectly! How pathetic!

“He was supported by someone else” aye his WIFE you fucking goons! Honestly why is anyone entertaining her shit!

Can you imagine her on celebs go dating theyd walk out after her talking non stop about kyle or talk non stop about kairo that theyd not realise she has 2 kids

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.