Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simmyonfleek

I might be being thick I don’t know how it works but could there be any kind of legal agreement where Kyle has to financially ensure the kids get equal opportunity to go to games etc like his others would? I don’t know how it works 😳

Reactions: 7

simmyonfleek

Not being funny but how many people take pics of their other halves in bed straight after a shag?! The only picture I've got of me & Mickey in bed is eating a kebab in a hotel bed at the end of a night out 🥴😂

Give her her dues, she dropped a bomb with the FYI, it's a baby post but apart from that she's been threatening to sing like a canary for years and all we've had is a photo of garbled msn/snapshot messages. Hardly concrete evidence of a 'long standing, loving and intimate relationship' is it?!

Where are the flowers, , the valentines cards, the photo's of you and him on his insta?? They don't exist and the reason they don't exist is because this 'relationship' DIDN'T EXIST.
You’re talking about Normal people. This is lauryn we’re talking about. You don’t think she has a gallery full of blurred pics of the side of his head ?

• Haha

simmyonfleek

If it was a full blown relationship, why the fuck is he then trying to save his MARRIAGE to ANNIE and isn’t with lauryn!?
Because one was a marriage and the other was a relationship on the side. He wanted Annie and the marriage more.

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
Exactly this!! If this was "just" about Kairo seeing his dad play, she could go to a game and home again without anyone knowing about it.
if nobody knew about it then there would be no point, unless she is getting something from it too whats the point #allornone

Reactions: 6

simmyonfleek

I don't think a blurred photo of the side of his head is going to cause any sort of reaction any more. And it certainly isn't going to prove a 'long standing, loving and intimate relationship'.
that’s fine. We can disagree. I just reckon she’s holding something back she’s been saving

Reactions: 6

Davena94

VIP Member
Kinaras one is most definitely not real it hasn’t got the red stripe around the bottom or the arm. Is Lauren now punishing her daughter for Kyle’s mistakes? New low even for u proz
It’s because it’s a baby kit it’s like that. Could still be fakes but it looks the same as the genuine ones in that size

Reactions: 5

Lucymyers

VIP Member
It’s been said she beat up a girl badly and her sister was underage so she took the blame. Now on DM comments it says she locked a girl in a car boot. She has committed benefit fraud and was lucky not to be jailed.
we need someone from her home town / school to really give the goss. There must be loads more stories
Surely theres proof online of chloe being in court

LarsaP

Genuine question why do you think Kyle has set up a life for Lauryn to be living in luxury when she was just a cum bucket…from a benefits cheat to getting alkaline taps the mind boggles

Attachments