Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Does anyone have SS of the comments she has deleted or ones that show the difference in how she’s commenting now that it’s been picked up on here? ie was she saying their names but not now?

Reactions: 10

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
New thread lads I don’t have time to recap I’m still working :(

• Heart

simmyonfleek

Absolutely no chance. She’d have released so many pics of him taken on the snide and released evidence but she hasn’t because it doesn’t exist.

There is ongoing legal action but the reason, I believe, why Kyle & Annie haven’t “finished her” is 1) Kyle’s career has already had a battering from her overshadowing his football with nonsense and 2) K&A are actually decent people and are trying to ignore her as much as possible out of decency for her unwanteds

I think K&A are shielded from the majority of her nonsense, they have PR to deal with it and will likely steer clear of tabloids and social media. They can literally switch off from her.
Well she’s clearly had the opportunity to take pics of him. They were in bed together at some point. She hasn’t released them either. She likes to drop bombs does Lauren. Saves all her receipts to unleash them to cause maximum damage

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Who is the tv company making the tv show? As in the dating one shes going on? Think they need emailing a copy of the wiki

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
Is it me or is this england game just full of male supporters? Can't see many women or children in the crowd

• Haha

fimfim

VIP Member
Is Splash the same company that went bankrupt after Markle wannabe Queen sued them a while back?
I can’t find any active accounts, or even a website for these clowns, but they’re obviously a set up.

Attachments

Omghon

I know I’m a novice on these threads and prepared to be slated.

My hill is the baby is not Kinara.

The name does begin with K but will have 5 letters, copying Annie and Kyle.

Pretty sure it’ll be some chav misspelled version of Kyle - Kylee, Kiyle,

Can’t use Kylie as her child will be more famous and special than Minogue or Jenner.

She is so obsessed that she will copy the 5 letter name.
In one of the articles published over the last few days, I noticed there was a typo ‘Kylie’ instead of ‘Kyle’.
It did make me think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
I might have it wrong but isnt there a law that you're not allowed to announce someones pregnancy or speculate on it until they've announced it themselves?
Yeh I believe there is coz didn’t someone sadly loose a baby early on after the papers had announced it? Can’t remember who now.

• Sad

Blondibird

Things said under duress whilst being blackmailed hold no weight. He would have said anything to try keep it under wraps, he would have been in a huge panic and she was stupid enough to lap it all up.
But he will have said these things before she got pregnant with No. 2.

hello from me

VIP Member
Surely he would have to have been present at both registrar appointments to be on the birth certificate as father and using his surname....
You can use any surname you like when you register your child. But yes if not married he would have to be at the appointment to be on the birth certificate. However you can be added on at a later date also.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Didn’t she use to have Cairo in a Walker number shirt, tattle said the number is wrong and then she got an (ill fitting) Walker 2 shirt and then QA had her boys in Daddy 2 and low and behold! I do think Lauren believes Kyle would be with her and it’s QA keeping them apart. I really really don’t understand why there isn’t a restraining order in place🤷🏼‍♀️
I said it was wrong num an few days later shed changed it to correct num

Reactions: 8

Twinkle6

VIP Member
AND following some super sleuthing, turns out Cariro's surname is actually registered as Goodmen. She just pretends it's Walker for clout.
did she edit the birth cert she posted or re-register? I missed this nugget of goss 😅

Reactions: 8