Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahG300

After seeing this I’m convinced Lauryn & Big Pete are in Portugal & are attending Khloe’s wedding.

Anyone else confirm the weather in Cheshire area this morning? 👀

It doesn’t appear to be raining this morning 🕵️‍♀️

✨ All or None
I’m in Cheshire & half an hour ago it was hail stone - only for 5 mins though!

Reactions: 7

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Anyone know what’s their connection with wales? Annie went there with friends after KG1 and says they just went for Kyle’s bday.

LG and the KGs will be learning Welsh next 😂
That’s where their holiday home is I think

Reactions: 6

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
View attachment 2985506Absolutely devastated cause pics of your wedding have been leaked. Grow up ffs, nothing should be able to burst your wedding bubble 2 days later you should be on cloud9. There’s bigger problems man
Gutted because she wont get as much from OK mag etc because they have been leaked!
😂
---
Arseholes! Annie doesn't need to know anything about those creatures!
---

Poor Caitlyn man 😭🤣
[/QUOT
Has anyone ever seen an unblurred pic of kairo?
Yes! A big nose and the double of Kyle!

Last edited:

Bowbow82

VIP Member
1 - who the fuck is she and why is she getting someone to record her like she’s special and making a fuss in that annoying voice

2 - who the fuck watches content mentioned in 1

fml
Off topic but it looks like from the curved shape of the bridge of her nose that she’s had it done but it’s still the same from the front and the side. It makes her nose job look weird.

hello from me

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago the name of the thread people were saying to have a look at? I wanna nosey whilst Lauryn quiet but I can’t remember the name of the person🥲 halp me
Was it some Tik Tok girl with babies. Or have I made this up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4