Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She's not invited to the Euro's but is insistent on going anyway.

Uninvited from her sister's wedding but went and stayed nearby anyway.

Shagged a married man, got pregnant, did it again anyway.

Shagged a married man, got pregnant twice, gave the offspring the same initials as said man. Did it again anyway.

Wears his initials around her neck.

Wow. What an absolute beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

SeptemberCatLady

IMG_2069.png
Absolutely devastated cause pics of your wedding have been leaked. Grow up ffs, nothing should be able to burst your wedding bubble 2 days later you should be on cloud9. There’s bigger problems man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Blondetech

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Lauren Goodman & Sisters 85 : Not a WAG , definitely a SLAG. Understandably.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Who is Amelia’s little sister? Is she referring to one of their half sister’s? 🧐

Is it just Lauren who ignores all existence of Big Sean’s other children? Understandably she is a hypocrite because it’s okay for her to ignore her half sisters & have no relationship with them by choice.

Why is she so insistent on trying to force a relationship between RRRR & KK. All the while choosing to have no relationship with her own half siblings!

Why should RRRR acknowledge their half siblings! It’s all about her not what’s in the best interest of all the children. Sadly her only priority is what’s best Lauryn !

Understandably their presence may ruffle a few canary feathers if Big Sean is there with his other daughters & possibly his wife 👀

Generational Trauma at its finest! Lauryn needs to quit with repetitive patterns she has already damaged her children’s character & assassinated their reputations!
Let that sink in Lauryn!!

Klapped out Karroon’s milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like, it's better than Loz? Damn right it's better than Loz, I can teach you, but I have to charge! 🎶
That is actually such a good valid point! She has no involvement with her half sisters as her Dad moved on, yet she thinks her children should be accepted by the woman whose husband she was shagging behind her back!

It’s a madness! She’s a complete hypocrite, so entitled and full of her own self importance!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

SeptemberCatLady

It’s about time Chloe does a statement
If Caron didn’t attend her own daughters wedding then wow
She has truly picked who’s side she’s on
This isn’t good press at all
I wouldn’t want this to be the article about my wedding
If Chloe is ‘absolutely devastated’ on his birthday cause her shitty wedding pics been leaked then I hope she now gets some empathy for what her scumbag sister has put Annie through. If you can feel that way about a leaked pic of the best day of your life IMAGINE WHAT ANNIE HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH.

I’d rather my best times are leaked than my worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74