Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
Im no Miss Marple, but there seems to be a common denominator…
I thought you were going to say they’re wearing the same bracelet as though it’s a wedding sister gift thing…. Not that I’m looking too hard for signs this is all a set up to keep them in the media 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Luisa lives in Essex. In a huge mansion.
---

Annie shows you how you can live a private life if you want to.
Yeah I’m sure she said she used to live near Annie though.
---
The Proz will be well jealous… Luisa has more than 1 nanny! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Got itv on in front room and heard from the kitchen The Chase starting and it’s a celeb special for soccer aid they introduced Kyle Walker.. when I say I ran in the living room ready to howl at how thick KW is 😂 disappointed it wasn’t him 😂
I saw the blurb about it and tuned in to watch, I'm raging. Wanted Bradley to quiz him 🤣

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
“forever proud to be your daughter”, sure those sentiments aren’t reciprocated. 3 daughters and he can’t proudly say anything about either of them because they don’t do anything other than grift, pose and shag married men for a payday. You don’t have to be a doctor or a lawyer, a lot of parents will be incredibly proud of their kids for working normal jobs and working hard to buy a car, move out, etc. but none of those Goodmans would know a hard days work if it jumped up and bit them on the minge. Maybe his other two daughters with a different Mum will give him something to be proud of.
Hes got 5 daughters x

• Haha
Reactions: 7