Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tjal16

Chatty Member
She’s targeted for her vile behaviour and rightly so in my opinion. She was absolutely obsessed with Kyle and Annie who tried to get on with their lives after KW1 but couldn’t get a moments peace due to this obsessive freak of a woman. Kyle provided everything for her and her child. It was her that chose not to move forward in her life. The planning and scheming and not forgetting blackmailing around KW2 shows what an evil vile bitch she is truly is. For this I have zero sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Beggman12

Chatty Member
💯 he’s 4 years old he wouldn’t know what the euros are and that ‘daddy’ is playing if he wasn’t told. Take him to the park and let him play innocently with the other majority of kids who have no clue about it all.
My little girl is around 2 weeks older than kairo she's seen her dad a handful of times last time being around 9 months ago...has she mentioned him? No has her little brain forgot about him I'm guessing so because there is no mention of him in her little day to day stories, she seem completely content with life without him, what I'm getting at is unless lauryn is keeping Kyle's presents alive by constantly talking about him/ showing him on TV kairo would forget his existence withing a few weeks. It's out right cruel what she does.. vile. She even said years ago there not going anywhere she's going to hang around like a nasty smell forever dragging her kids with her she is bad to the bone that woman and there is noway kairo of that age would no what the Euros are she is laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hmm… is she actually there or is someone just stirring this thread? Sure there’s been stirring from that Insta page before. Why not just say her name instead of that slag who went with Kyle Walker? I mean that is an accurate description and most notable thing she’s ever done in her life but if you know of her enough to recognise her then surely you’d refer to her by her name, especially if you know to go over and spill “tea” on there.

Sent from my wooden spoon x

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Clarity456

VIP Member
Great PR move by la monk if you ask me ....actual wife not even bothered about going, 2 time leg over Loopy Loz is determined to look even more unhinged by being there and no one will stop her. 😵💫😵💫😵💫 MOTWYW

J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Blondetech

VIP Member
Right lets put some suggestions forward
💦 Drained the condom contents
💦 Sat on his dick after him being drowsy due to pre meds
💦 Told him shed had hysterectomy due to endo 🤥
💦 Told him she was on coil/depo
💦 Scrapped it off the curtains after Kyle had wiped his knob on them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
As a well known side chick how can you sit comfortably at a wedding?
She literally wrote in her bastard blog that she didn’t take the vows.
Her and bitter Cazza should sit this one out.

So we know big Sean is there.
Chloe is very close to big spender Sean.
It will be VERY interesting to see if Cazza is in attendance, with her tits all out tryna make him want her 😂
Both at the head table in the steakhouse ✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 52

MinnieXX

View attachment 2985506Absolutely devastated cause pics of your wedding have been leaked. Grow up ffs, nothing should be able to burst your wedding bubble 2 days later you should be on cloud9. There’s bigger problems man
If it was meant to be private then she shouldn't have posted pictures of the invites with the date and location on them. Absolute melt, what did she expect?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

giogio

VIP Member
Lauryn in floods of tears but she is happy to set up pap shoots. 🤣🤣🤣 fuck off ya silly bint.
If she set these up she needs a refund, shown her how she really looks without her filters, bet she’s fuming🤢 how Kyle ever went near her I do not know she is rotten

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

LittleOne27

VIP Member
I think she just wants a private life to fly out and be with the wags she will get papped I also love she can spend 35k on a jet each time. Lozza can’t even afford moisturiser

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
The amount of money kyle has handed over to proz with the house, both their schooling, new cars, maintenenance, holidays, lump sums, plus any blackmail gains we don’t know about I bet he wishes he had just given her the money to abort now it would have been cheaper and he’d get less shit

• Wow

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
The way she fell pregnant with the girl isnt what you think?
We loads of u suggested stealing the condom or poking holes innit wouldnt put ut past her no wonder kyle nearly fainted and wanted to curl up in a ball and die

• Heart
Reactions: 50
IMG_9732.jpeg

For those blocked…. Either they playing a game (which is pathetic) or the sisters all hate each other. Can’t tell these days who she wants to tell story on? The Walkers or the two sisters…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50