Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
Imagine not being able to go to your sisters wedding cause you can't be trusted NOT to try and have sex with married men!!!!
Prozza , you are an absolute fucking HORROR !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

giogio

VIP Member
I actually can’t cope with her rattling on about E numbers in bread? But happily let men run a train through her, she’s known to have taken drugs and loved a party sesh, but a loaf of hovis is a hard no? Give it up lauryn you are no earth mother

• Haha
Reactions: 70

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Imagine not going to your aunties wedding - because your mums a whore

Imagine losing the relationship with your dad - because your mums a whore

Imagine being a laughing stock in the National news papers - because your mums a whore

Imagine not seeing your little cousins you’ve grown up with - because your mums a whore

Imagine missing out of many special opportunities in life - because your mums a whore.

Feel for Giro & Konk - all because their mums a whore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Rose94

VIP Member
Klarna has Sondico personalised KW football trainers, clothes from Temu & a Moncler coat MOTWYW

Klearpay has Klarna’s second hand bubbly hand me downs, 1 x designer Moschino dress (to prove to tattle she is a she not he) & 1 x I am a lion dummy clip 🤣

Klauren has (in one Portuguese pap walk)
Prada beach bag £1394
Balmain Tote bag $1708
Van Cleef bracelet £4200
Cartier love bracelet £7050
Channel Sunglasses £365

Approximately 14K

Shame on you Lauryn
It’s never been about the kids
Sit down on one of your many chairs or sofas & shut your gob forever.
Don’t cry in front of your kids go in the pantry since you have one! 😅
Sad because Annie could chuck on a primark gym set and some trainers and still look 10000x better than proz

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Lauren thinks that just by having Kyle’s kids it puts her at the same level as Annie when it absolutely doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
So Chloe & Amelia were happy to stand by when Proz tried to ruin Annie's Christmas but don't like that she's now ruined Chloes wedding & birthday 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 67

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Not sure…
What a waste of time
Who wants to be doing that with 4 kids

35k round trip for a private jet.

17k each way…

Her, 4 kids, both sets of parents, sian and potentially other close family plus all luggage and any assistance needed.

No airport queues, no paps, sleep in your own bed, safe, not being holled up in a hotel, chased by paps or in the worst eventuality compromised my the husbands ex brass bit on the side ….

ID SAY ITS A FUCKING BARGAIN !

Absolute no brainer.

Long live the Queeeeen 👑
---
Can’t practically stay out there for 3 weeks with the media attention and 4 kids. Course she’s gunna come home for a few days. It’s like hopping on a train (esp when it’s private) x
---
Let it sink in… walks is spending more on his families travel to and from the euros for 3 and a half weeks than he does on a whole year paying for the brass and his mistakessssss

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

brownstone

Being a good mum is sheltering and protecting your children from the world (á la Annie). So how is Lauryn a "good mum" when she's contributing to KWs sadness at not having a dad. If I was in her position, which I never fucking would be, understandably, I would take the money and disappear and bring them up away from the paps and cameras and live a quiet, modest life. Lauryn doesn't know what quiet and modest means with her legs akimbo x

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Blondetech

VIP Member
View attachment 2987504

For those blocked…. Either they playing a game (which is pathetic) or the sisters all hate each other. Can’t tell these days who she wants to tell story on? The Walkers or the two sisters…
Fucking hell
Imagine starting a 'survival guide' with

'I get £8k per month , 2 holidays a year , a new car every 4 years and a £2.5 million house ( all for having dirty sex with a footballer ) , whilst putting another woman and her family through misery.
Here's how I survived ........ ( 🐂:poop:🐂:poop:🐂:poop:)'

She fills me with rage
I fucking ate her and all that she stands for
Slag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

upyernelly

Chatty Member
At first with all the talk of Lauren attending the euros I was dismissive. I decided it was just another blackmail move to fuck with Kyle and Annie.
I’m not so sure now, seeing her excluded from her sisters wedding but turning up with a camera crew trailing her has blown my mind. Lauren really has no self respect and appears to be fuelled only by revenge.
if she’s filming something WAG she will have to have something in it to do with football - let’s face it without the drama with Kyle and Annie she really has nothing in her life to film. I think she may turn up at a game. Perhaps K & A know it and that’s why A’s flying in and out and has placed some protections around herself?

I keep seeing in print that Giro has a right to see his father play. Erm….no he doesn’t. Not at all. Kairo does have a right not to be exposed to emotional abusive situations though. Unfortunately life with Lauren as his mother means the boy will know no peace :(

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Marriage is a trigger for Lauren.

Her parents divorcing is the reason she committed benefit fraud as a grown ass adult.
So please stop triggering her understandably x

• Haha
Reactions: 62

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Amelia trying to be Sian - her sisters spokeswomen

Tragic ! Only reason Chlo is devastated coz she won’t get her 20k or wherever closer offered for exclusivity.

Surely your married and had the time of your life… what is so ‘devastasting’ REALLY !

Pathetic bastards !

• Haha
Reactions: 61

livingforthetea

Lauryn ‘liking’ that arselicker’s comment “if it’s not right, go it alone” - do it then Loz. Give the Walkers back their house and GO GET A FUCKING JOB.

And a bit off topic but if she has actually named her Daughter ‘Kinara Storm Walker’ it wouldn’t shock me if she chose that middle name purely because when Annie was in the midst of the first shitstorm when Kyle got Lauryn pregnant with her son and turned it into a media circus, Annie posted a selfie on Instagram with the caption ‘a storm doesn’t last forever’. I just wouldn’t put it past her to do something that petty.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

fimfim

VIP Member
EH HM - ATTENTION!
There is a Kyle and Annie thread for those wanting to discuss the merits of Kyle and Annie’s relationship. Anyone wishing to discuss Kyle could perhaps set up a Kyle thread, which will likely be well attended...
This, however is a Lauren/Lauryn/Loz/Proz/Pan thread, so please don’t side track it with distaste for Kyle.
Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk. I appreciate you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60