Lauryn Goodman and Sister #89 Pan is controlling the Daily Mail; Paul Lunt please put this runt in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s too busy focussing on stupid irrelevancy eg they released it not me! Who cares. So what.
You’re still a ho that went with a taken man (once paid for). You’re still embarrassing yourself and your children (it’s all for them). You’re still playing the victim and gunning for the only actual innocent party. You’re still pining for the idiot that said you were a bad decision ……. I could go on.
Wake up and shut up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s too busy focussing on stupid irrelevancy eg they released it not me! Who cares. So what.
You’re still a ho that went with a taken man (once paid for). You’re still embarrassing yourself and your children (it’s all for them). You’re still playing the victim and gunning for the only actual innocent party. You’re still pining for the idiot that said you were a bad decision ……. I could go on.
Wake up and shut up.
It's pathetic isn't it? Passive aggressive comments to tell the second child was also Kyle's, then deflects and blames someone else, 'it was them who released it not me!', clings onto this nonsense forever and proceeds her public campaign to try to have control. This is a case of children being emotionally harmed and shame on the papers etc for giving her any resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You now how some folk get a high from taking like drugs or something. It makes you wonder if lauryn gets off on embarrassing herself every day. Like she gets a dopamine release every time she makes a fool of herself which is multiple times a day.
I've never seen someone act like such a buffoon and be utterly pleased with themselves all the time.
Quite similar to people who tit in their hands and clap 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“My son will have to grow up and watch him pictured with his other children”

well well well if it isn’t the consequences of your own actions you dirty thick skank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111
I just don’t understand why she had to force her unwanted children into the public eye 😳 things like that are completely unnecessary and don’t benefit anyone especially her own children more than anything else! She’s single handedly set them up for a world of pain. It could’ve all been dealt with privately 🤷🏼‍♀️ What did she think was going to happen? Absolutely no one else needed to know their paternity it’s so intrusive to the kids. As horrible as it is they’re not here for the right reasons; born out of love and because of that she should be protecting them as much as she can. Instead she chooses to use them. What a mess she’s created that they’ll see for themselves one day and dislike her for. I would never do that to my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I have a feeling her banging on about them realising the paternity is to do with whatever she demanding in the new court process, I.e they realised this information and I have been harassed and my mental health has fallen etc... there is no other reason why she trying to alluded to that narrative 🙄 even though receipts here clear as day on her digs etc she that much of a woman I wouldn't put it passed her after all she did try and get him to pay for her ass falling out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And in a nutshell .
Obsessed with Kyle’s money and burning with rage that “the others” get to go to the matches.
You absolute tool Loz, they were all here before you and will still be here after you.
Do you not understand you weren't “lied to” you were told what you wanted to hear by a man you were holding to ransom #blackmailgate.

I understand your frustration that things didn’t go to your plan but you risked your sons relationship with his dad because you Couldn’t keep you knickers on …. SIMPLE.
You and yours were never and will never be priority, you should have known that when the blue lines appeared.
Trot off with you 8k and 2.2 million home and use your energy for raising your kids not flogging a dead horse .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s so worrying how adamant she is that she’s right in every way she has acted. If she can’t ever say yes I handled that wrong, she will never make improvements and will forever drag her kids and the walkers through this. The delusion is strong with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Even if the Walkers did realease it, so what? Probably to stop your blackmailing and so you had no hold over Kyle anymore which no doubt affected his mental health. Never come across anyone as self absorbed and vile in my life as her.

Have a great day tattlers 🫶❤

Have a tit day you rancid little gremlin Lauren.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I have a feeling her banging on about them realising the paternity is to do with whatever she demanding in the new court process, I.e they realised this information and I have been harassed and my mental health has fallen etc... there is no other reason why she trying to alluded to that narrative 🙄 even though receipts here clear as day on her digs etc she that much of a woman I wouldn't put it passed her after all she did try and get him to pay for her ass falling out 😂😂😂
Yeah she's not letting up on this whole 'they leaked he was the dad' there's definitely a reason why she is so focused on this. Especially when she done everything to allude to he was the dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The only think keeping her in the public eye is the fact he is the dad.
Without that she has nothing keeping her in it. As soon as he retires she has nothing and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah she's not letting up on this whole 'they leaked he was the dad' there's definitely a reason why she is so focused on this. Especially when she done everything to allude to he was the dad.
She forgets this is out there:

The headline "not-so-subtle clues". Thick twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'd bleeping die off if every time I had a kid I had to have a DNA test for whom the dad is. That's roasting as duck. I'd rather just leave father blank than rock up to the local DNA testing centre...hi it's me again...
Omg this cracked me up this morning 🤣🤣🤣 thank you for that Jolie 😆 just the laugh I needed to start my day!

“rock up to the DNA testing centre… hi it’s me again” Pahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So she hides kairo and KWs face no pictures etc but she happily wants them to be paraded onto a football pitch where thousands of people will be and paps just so she can get the fame she feels she deserves.
But don't worry Loz is s a great mum, Kyle said so. He also said he would take Kairo to the euros (motwyw)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone needs to ask her outright if she'd be turning up to football matches in the pissing rain on a sunday morning if Daddy was a vauxhall conference player?? If she'd still insist on the kids having his surname if he was Ben Jones the Builder?? If she'd be wearing the initials round his neck if they were BJ?!

Of course she wouldn't because as Sian so eloquently pointed out this isn't about anything other than HER.

I'd do it myself but I've blocked her and refuse to unblock 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Apologies for my posts last night. I was very drunk and football happened. 🥳

Let me enjoy it, the Swiss will destroy us.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.