Lauryn Goodman and Sister #89 Pan is controlling the Daily Mail; Paul Lunt please put this runt in jail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's took her page off private for a reason, she will be absolutely fizzing at those pics.

She'll be stomping about tht soul less house so angry that even her piles will be doing a 360 with rage

Sucks to be you Loz šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Can just imagine her right time to get my prolapsed fanny out for the gram and add a song that's no relevance to me whatsoever.... that'll show them.... everything I do is for my kids!!!
And yesterday posting her lingerie order that arrived. Not sure about you guys but when I buy lingerie for myself/my husband my Instagram followers (made up of family/friends/colleagues & old acquaintances) donā€™t get to know šŸ‘ƒšŸ¼.

Itā€™s really frightening, peacocking for a man that at any time could leave his wife and be with you but simply doesnā€™t want to and was never interested in anything more than a faceless f*ck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Something Loz Goodman wonā€™t get to experience, Annie sitting and chatting with Judes parents. Her boys have probably got plenty of photos with him no facetime waves for RRRR xxx

IMG_4054.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
loz shares dick
She shares MSN screenshots
Annie can share her kids with their dad
Youā€™re not the same šŸ¤āœØ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Like a couple sneaky romps with a married man is not a relationship
Itā€™s a dirty affair
You had kids with this man
Now you want a ā€˜blendedā€™ family šŸ˜‚
Go blend with big Seanā€™s Mrs and the twins you c*nt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Her head must be spinning off her body seeing those pics, this is Going to send her over the edge she will be concocting some story for the daily mail to print of her usual woe is me act.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Page on and off private like her crusty drawers near wealthy men... cringe loz you're 33 time to move on you lost....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Like a couple sneaky romps with a married man is not a relationship
Itā€™s a dirty affair
You had kids with this man
Now you want a ā€˜blendedā€™ family šŸ˜‚
Go blend with big Seanā€™s Mrs and the twins you c*nt
Exactly.
Sprog one was a paid for shag .
Sprog two was an opportunist shag.
Bet she never went out in daylight with him either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Re Annie BOTTLE feeding. I find that headline extremely offensive.
It feels like itā€™s coming straight from slutfaceā€™s mouth.
I wonā€™t get into the debate of bottle vs breast because itā€™s a very personal choice.
I will however say that as a former breastfeeder, I can confirm that I wouldnā€™t have whipped out my breasts whilst sitting in the stands of a football match. Especially if there was a chance of my picture ending up in the DM. I would have expressed and had a bottle ready.
tit like this is why I loath that poisoned dwarf. She wants the whole world to ā€˜apologiseā€™ and ā€˜respectā€™ her as a single mother yet she constantly attempts to shame Annie. My god, Karma was created for the sole purpose of paying back this despicable human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I may have had several drinks and might or might not raid my drinks cupboard at home.

My apologies for singing, standing on chairs and having a little dance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ll be expecting a lot more ā€œsisterā€™s friendā€™s auntieā€™s cousinā€ stories in the upcoming weeks. Itā€™s all the creature has left to do tbh no one gives a duck about her leathery dumpy body and sagging empty sacks she calls tits šŸ¤£ no one is coming running to it. So far 10 comments šŸ’€ sad af looool

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.