Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleOne27

VIP Member
“My son will have to grow up and watch him pictured with his other children”

well well well if it isn’t the consequences of your own actions you dirty thick skank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Getting an early thread suggestion in huns cos i aint won one for about 2 years 🤣
Lauryn goodman
You cant compete where you dont compare, with your spotty chins and your baldylocks hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

livingforthetea

Lauryn - “I DiDn’T ReLeAsE BaBy GiRLs pAtErNiTy tO tHe pReSs tHey DiD”

Also Lauryn - *spent months ‘liking’ comments on her Instagram that said he was the Dad. Posted a photo of her Daughter with a lion face emoji and ‘I am a lion’ label printed out and stuck to her. Purposely posted the kids name place cards at Christmas strategically so you could see her Daughter’s surname was Walker. Posted her stash of breast milk all with KW initials. Mentioned numerous times how ‘alike’ her kids are. Replied to another scummy mummy mate saying ‘we need to have a Jamaican night’ 🤡 to further the narrative that her Daughter is part-Jamaican*

Have I missed anything? Can’t believe she is STILL acting like she wasn’t throwing hints bigger than her chin that Kyle was the Dad. Dickhead.

Also surely somebody who suffers from narcissistic and anti-social personality disorder shouldn’t be on a TV show about dating? She shouldn’t be inflicted on anybody, nobody deserves that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

TheOpposite

Re Annie BOTTLE feeding. I find that headline extremely offensive.
It feels like it’s coming straight from slutface’s mouth.
I won’t get into the debate of bottle vs breast because it’s a very personal choice.
I will however say that as a former breastfeeder, I can confirm that I wouldn’t have whipped out my breasts whilst sitting in the stands of a football match. Especially if there was a chance of my picture ending up in the DM. I would have expressed and had a bottle ready.
Shit like this is why I loath that poisoned dwarf. She wants the whole world to ‘apologise’ and ‘respect’ her as a single mother yet she constantly attempts to shame Annie. My god, Karma was created for the sole purpose of paying back this despicable human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Re Annie BOTTLE feeding. I find that headline extremely offensive.
It feels like it’s coming straight from slutface’s mouth.
I won’t get into the debate of bottle vs breast because it’s a very personal choice.
I will however say that as a former breastfeeder, I can confirm that I wouldn’t have whipped out my breasts whilst sitting in the stands of a football match. Especially if there was a chance of my picture unending up in the DM. I would have expressed and had a bottle ready.
Shit like this is why I loath that poisoned dwarf. She wants the whole world to ‘apologise’ and ‘respect’ her as a single mother yet she constantly attempts to shame Annie. My god, Karma was created for the sole purpose of paying back this despicable human being.
Annie is private. She's not whacking her tits out a la Loz on a global stage.

If Annie has expressed into a bottle or has never breastfed... does it matter? If it matters to you, WHY?

The Tommee Tippee perfect prep machine doesn't make you less of a mother. Exploiting your kids for financial gain and toying with their emotions does though. Proz is so desperate to be seen as a good "mummy" she us blinded to the damage she's doing.

I'd rather be bottle fed than sold to the Daily fucking Mail.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why she had to force her unwanted children into the public eye 😳 things like that are completely unnecessary and don’t benefit anyone especially her own children more than anything else! She’s single handedly set them up for a world of pain. It could’ve all been dealt with privately 🤷🏼‍♀️ What did she think was going to happen? Absolutely no one else needed to know their paternity it’s so intrusive to the kids. As horrible as it is they’re not here for the right reasons; born out of love and because of that she should be protecting them as much as she can. Instead she chooses to use them. What a mess she’s created that they’ll see for themselves one day and hate her for. I would never do that to my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I do blame Lauryn for the poor form of the England team. They were all happily living their lives, cheating on their partners and then she comes along and scares the absolute shit out of them.

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
In a world full of Lauryn’s be an Annie 👸 💖

I may or may not have a girl crush, I just admire her bravery, her strength and the dignity she has shown throughout all of this! She’s no mug, she will know what she’s doing and it will be to benefit her children - her main priority!
thread title right there ...

GoodmanSisters 90: In a world full of Lauryn’s, be an Annie.

• Heart

G&Tplease

I have gossip… it came from my sister (that has no knowledge of my obsession with this thread 😂) so literally just told me as a ‘you’ll never guess what Z has done’ ( Z being one of her school friends of 20 plus years… so a legit source. She (the friend) slept with Kyle last month… she works for a charity, met him to collect some items he was donating, ended up in a hotel… apparently he’s ridiculously charming and cracking in the sack, he also gave her tickets for the England game tomorrow for her & her son (he’s 14 and NOT Kyle’s 😂) and she’s going, she’s already out there. sorry Loz!
Yeah, um.. How did he give her tickets for the round of 16 when he didn't know if they would qualify and what games they would be playing. We didn’t know our round of 16 opponents until Group F finished, and that was on Wednesday.

Unless she’s still in contact with him then, and he gave her the tickets just this week?

Kyle will never change and stranger things have happened but still, weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66