Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Aldi she’ll need to head to Morrison’s too because I saw Kyles face there too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She is selling this same old crap to the papers constantly.

The way she makes demands and expects everyone to dance to her looney tune screams narcissist. Its safe to say she is going to remain permanently single 😂 no man in their right mind would look sideways seeing all the crap & stalking turkey teeth is up to daily

Do & write what I say - or face a petition 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

The way she makes demands and expects everyone to dance to her looney tune screams narcissist. Its safe to say she is going to remain permanently single 😂 no man in their right mind would look sideways at her turkey teeth

😂😂😂😂 she is the gift that keeps on giving, she still can't accept that a man didn't want her after a 1 night stand. Bet its the same sort of feeling that you have a winning lottery ticket then put it in a boil wash 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is looking like she is not allowed to post anything with his name directly on it so she is writing messages to herself using KW instead. She is seriously unhinged
Yesss!!!! Ive just thought exactly the same...obvious its a to lauryn from lauryn

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The way she makes demands and expects everyone to dance to her looney tune screams narcissist. Its safe to say she is going to remain permanently single 😂 no man in their right mind would look sideways seeing all the crap & stalking turkey teeth is up to daily

“ex boyfriend Kyle Walker” she wishes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is

The way she makes demands and expects everyone to dance to her looney tune screams narcissist.
‘or that my baby daddy has a partner’ Have I just read right that her statement tried to ban newspapers linking Annie to Kyle 😱😱😱😱😱???

That is next level murderous type crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have NEVER known a single parent have this much time to spend on their phone. She is either neglecting Kairo or someone else is looking after him. I know that sounds harsh but it has to be true

Reactions: 25
I have NEVER known a single parent have this much time to spend on their phone. She is either neglecting Kairo or someone else is looking after him. I know that sounds harsh but it has to be true
Exactly, sits there and says how hard and exhausting it is, when she doesn't work, she lives in her mums box room so she won't be doing housework, washing clothes etc her mum will be doing that, she literally seems to spend all her time on her bloody phone, ignoring her son as she has this crusade against kyle, how sad sitting sending message to yourself 😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder what the reasoning is behind king being in capitals? 😏 🙄😅😴
and also trying to make out she’s that inundated with messages of support that she hasn’t possibly got the time to reply to them… but will go to the effort to include it in one of her stories. If your grid pictures are getting 32 comments, she can’t be getting any more than that as dms

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly, sits there and says how hard and exhausting it is, when she doesn't work, she lives in her mums box room so she won't be doing housework, washing clothes etc her mum will be doing that, she literally seems to spend all her time on her bloody phone, ignoring her son as she has this crusade against kyle, how sad sitting sending message to yourself 😂😂😂
That poor boy, he really lucked out in the family stakes all round, an absent dad and a mum doing untold emotional damage.

How can she even be arsed talking to herself through her phone?? Get a journal FFS if she needs to vent that much, at least she wouldn’t be embarrassing Kairo as it would be private.

Wonder if Lauryn brings Kairo to ‘see Isla’ just so she can dump him on Chloe to look after whilst she is on her phone?
It also gives her an excuse to share a few seconds of the back of his head. She can’t seriously believe Kyle watches this crap, he’s done the baby stage three times over and as he’s not in Kairo’s life it would be as interesting to him (and us) as watching some strangers kids at soft play 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Can someone tell me… does Grant live away from Chloe and Isla as he plays for Middlesborough which is the opposite end of the country to Brighton where these lot supposedly live. Chloe spends a lot of time with Lauren if she does live with him. I know atm the season has finished but they were together a lot before

Reactions: 5

Lauryns ‘legal team’ be like

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me… does Grant live away from Chloe and Isla as he plays for Middlesborough which is the opposite end of the country to Brighton where these lot supposedly live. Chloe spends a lot of time with Lauren if she does live with him. I know atm the season has finished but they were together a lot before
yeah Chloe has stayed in Brighton and just visit Grant etc

Reactions: 5
Just noticed on her bio she changed her management pr contact details, funny that i mentioned it was someone called Caroline that didn't seem to exist and now she's suddenly changed it after my post, hi Lauryn spend time with your son and get off your phone and ffs stop sending yourself messages its so obv it's you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She definitely thought she was hbaving and ok spread with Kyle announcing his 4th son didn’t she ..Kyle Walker jr 🥴😹I also find it funny how he’s not just some basic Aberdeen footballer he’s literally playing for England 😂😂and it just gets up her arse so much that he wants nothing to do with her and she just physically and mentally can’t get past it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs, would these nut jobs campaign for a woman who chose to abort a baby she didn’t want to be dropped or sacked from companies??

This man has the right to decide he doesn’t want to be a part of an unwanted child’s life. He has the choice to walk away from a child he would have chose to abort had he been a woman. You can’t be pro choice when it comes to a woman deciding abortion and then think you can FORCE a man to bring a child he didn’t want up. Contraception is always the best idea to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, but both women & men make mistakes but it seems only men are morally obliged to live with their mistake and be a daddy to it if the woman decides to go ahead with the pregnancy.

A woman can have 3 children, fall pregnant with a 4th and decide she doesn’t want it and have an abortion………it doesn’t mean she’s a terrible mother to her other 3, it doesn’t even make her a terrible person ffs. A woman can decide to abort a baby that the father of it wants…….would we accept said man trying to ruin the woman’s life with constant harassment and public shaming for her decision? Sick to death of the hypocrisy and double standards!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Ffs, would these nut jobs campaign for a woman who chose to abort a baby she didn’t want to be dropped or sacked from companies??

This man has the right to decide he doesn’t want to be a part of an unwanted child’s life. He has the choice to walk away from a child he would have chose to abort had he been a woman. You can’t be pro choice when it comes to a woman deciding abortion and then think you can FORCE a man to bring a child he didn’t want up. Contraception is always the best idea to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, but both women & men make mistakes but it seems only men are morally obliged to live with their mistake and be a daddy to it if the woman decides to go ahead with the pregnancy.

A woman can have 3 children, fall pregnant with a 4th and decide she doesn’t want it and have an abortion………it doesn’t mean she’s a terrible mother to her other 3, it doesn’t even make her a terrible person ffs. A woman can decide to abort a baby that the father of it wants…….would we accept said man trying to ruin the woman’s life with constant harassment and public shaming for her decision? Sick to death of the hypocrisy and double standards!
The thing that gets her goat is kyle is doing everything he is required to do legally which is PAY maintenance. That is it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.