Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I really want to know:-
a) what Grant says to Chloe, in private (if they ever get privacy from the rest of her family) about all this?
b) what Grant thinks in his head and doesn’t say to anyone out loud?
c) what all the football boys say to Grant? The locker room banter must be horrendously embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Can just see her now watching the commentary before the game..

How DARE Gary Lineker talk about Kyle without mentioning Kairo #linekerforthesack Swipe up for the petition.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lauryn
Oh, come on!! She 100% used the ‘I have endo, I can’t have kids’ line on him
She probably shagged a load of footballers trying her luck. Maybe that’s why he didn’t believe her? Or maybe, just maybe, he did use a condom, so couldn’t understand how it happened…
let’s just say i live in hale and I know annie very well and Lauryn told Kyle she was infertile and that’s why no protection was used. He trusted her and she has been hard work ever since finding out about kairo at 3 Months pregnant! She has had THOUSANDS off Kyle and his legal team since last April!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BDY_97

VIP Member
This woman is seriously deranged. I found it funny at first but the longer it goes on I actually find it to be quite concerning. If Kyle was as mentally abusive as lauryn is claiming then WHY on earth is she so desperate for him to be in kairo’s life?! I still cannot get over the way the word abuse has been thrown around by this absolute disgrace of a human being/mother. She has clearly never known actual abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 42

Spider12

VIP Member
Cracks me up how she put, ‘at least you can all see it for yourself’...what Annie wishing Kyle a happy birthday from her and THEIR 3 boys?. I see nothing but a mum wishing her fella a happy birthday from her and the boys she has with him? Well played Annie though, very subtle but a cracking way to punch that hoe in the gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Lauryn turning up to the match tonight trying to get Kyle’s attention in the stands with her pom poms and dead beat dad banner like...

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sticky One

VIP Member
🤣🤣 how is it a dig that she's said she's proud of her fiancé for playing in the final of a football match? can the poor girl just not celebrate things without it looking like a dig at someone, who going by the drama thats been thrown by her this week is pretty irrelevant in her life
Annie will breathe and someone will think it’s a dig at Lauryn 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rose94

VIP Member
She’s probably got a ticket and she’s going in disguise in a seat as close to Annie as possible

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Imagine being a benefit cheat laughing at a millionaire footballer cos their team didnt win a match. Aww well ky...might not of won the match lad but youre off home to annie and your 3 boys 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38

layla_j

I've just read a tweet thread Puma could take her up for copyright infringement posting that doctored puma pic on her Instagram without permission & trying to financially harm the brand - now that would be hilarious 🙌🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 her stories think she's on a boat with some of them footballers, please guys put something on the end of it if you are that desperate for a shag, otherwise you will be connected to that nutcase for the next 18 years or so #dontbelikekyle
Who’s left holding the miracle baby??

Asking for Kyle’s legal team

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Blonde123

Chatty Member
What lauryn fails to realise is that she is actually the one causing the real and long lasting issues here. She is the one who is insisting on publicly highlighting that Kyle doesn’t want a relationship with kairo. She is the the one who sold the story in the first place publicly announcing who his dad was. She is the one constantly referencing his “miracle conception”. These are all things that don’t need to be highlighted and make kairo grow up in drama. If she was more dignified perhaps Kyle would see kairo. Perhaps even with time annie would feel less hurt and reach out to get all the kids together. How can that ever happen when she’s launched a career off the back of kyles affair and every two minutes taking about it all. Although I do think it is a special type of dickhead choosing not be in your baby’s life, that is ultimately Kyle’s decision. However much lauryn rants and raves and throws about petitions, she cannot control that. She is the one doing the damage. She should be loving and protecting her son from all of this until he gets to the age where he asks questions, then she can explain the situation. This is all just the lauryn show.

• Heart
Reactions: 36