Laurensaddingtonx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having met her in the real world I can tell you she is incredibly rude, arrogant and fake. Out of ‘character’ she has zero personality 🤘🏽

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Having met her in the real world I can tell you she is incredibly rude, arrogant and fake. Out of ‘character’ she has zero personality 🤘🏽
I thought this on her recent lives with her friend. She seems to be a different person to the one that does videos

Reactions: 2
Anyone on here that knows her? Was Preston her little brother or cousin I’ve seen a few things last year and didn’t know there was a page on here! Tragic what happened.
Her sister Georgia says cousin but Lauren says brother, could be some family dynamics mind you!
---

Reactions: 1
Just seen a video saying Super Bowl tickets cost between $30,000 and $70,000… it must really gall actual fans that dick heads like Lauren get to go for free

Reactions: 5
Her ticket cost £10K. I’m Jodie’s friend. And heard this from a mutual friend

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I always thought Dan was taking the piss with that daft smile, but no :oops: this is his actual smile. Yikes

Reactions: 3
She's given so many details away about the house they've put an offer on - it's so easy to find it on Rightmove.

Easy to spot in Egerton around their 300k budget. South facing garden, nice views and needs modernising.

That Ad seemed odd, because she was on her own. I think it’s because I associate bridesmaids shopping with doing it with your bridesmaids. I can’t imagine how cringy I’d feel, standing on a shop, dancing, mouth open grinning, fake happiness and holding the phone at a specific angle.
I can’t see them getting married anytime soon. She flits from the wanting to buy a house, wanting kids, wanting more holidays and wanting wedding abroad. I don’t get how they have enough money to do all these things? I get a lot of the holidays are #gifted, but they also go on I’m for holidays, and she doesn’t seem to do much in her princess business (I think she’s taken a back seat and runs from behind the scenes) but Dan can’t be earning a lot doing voice overs. I think you probably get an ok amount when you do a tv advert, but he said on a post recently that he was constantly sending off auditions, and not hearing back

Reactions: 1