Laurensaddingtonx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Lauren Saddington on Instagram or Tik tok? I know she had some beef with issey Oakley a while about buying so things happened the last week. Don’t know why she posts cryptic stories. Either say what’s happened or don’t say anything!

Reactions: 5
I saw that! i wondered if it was about issy too but couldn't find any infomation anywhere

Reactions: 1
I saw that! i wondered if it was about issy too but couldn't find any infomation anywhere
It had to have been something to do with her boyfriend because she posted something like we’re stronger than ever and he sent her flowers too.

Reactions: 2
It had to have been something to do with her boyfriend because she posted something like we’re stronger than ever and he sent her flowers too.
I was under the impression that the stress of the tiktok drama caused friction in their realtionship

She seems to fall out with people quite easily, there her best mate one minute then nothing.

I dont know what to think of her .i followed her princess page through lockdown where she would do quizzes and stuff but didnt relise it was lauren :ROFLMAO: until recently

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I liked her during lockdown, but now I don't know what it is, if she's smug or just can't stick to something.

Wonder what all the drama was the other week after her tok tik shop. She didn’t say much about it. Well she did but didn’t say what it was.

I liked her until she did an ad for blonde box dye a week after getting her hair bleached professionally.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I liked her until she did an ad for blonde box dye a week after getting her hair bleached professionally.
[/QUOTE]
I missed have missed that,mind I don't watch her as often now

I didn’t have an opinion one way or another on this girl until I saw her video crying over Tom Parker’s death! The tears seemed fake and I just found the entire video cringeworthy! It’s sad as duck, but as per there will be a few tiktokkers who find a way to make it alllll about them.

I didn’t have an opinion one way or another on this girl until I saw her video crying over Tom Parker’s death! The tears seemed fake and I just found the entire video cringeworthy! It’s sad as duck, but as per there will be a few tiktokkers who find a way to make it alllll about them.
Yeah I thought her tears were fake as well, didn’t seem like a genuine video at all

She blocked me because I called her out for mixing with so many households in lockdown (her dad’s, mum’s, grandma’s and her bfs). Just didn’t think it was a good example to set when lots of children follow her because of her princess page. I think she’s SUCH a “pick me” girl though. Always used to go on about how much junk she eats e.t.c

She blocked me because I called her out for mixing with so many households in lockdown (her dad’s, mum’s, grandma’s and her bfs). Just didn’t think it was a good example to set when lots of children follow her because of her princess page. I think she’s SUCH a “pick me” girl though. Always used to go on about how much junk she eats e.t.c
She blocked you for stating the obvious. Anyway I thought she didn't speak to her mum anymore. There another person she fell out with.

She blocked you for stating the obvious. Anyway I thought she didn't speak to her mum anymore. There another person she fell out with.
Yeah she had a falling out with her mum and didn’t see her little sister for ages. Can’t remember if she said exactly what happened.

I dont know what to think of her .i followed her princess page through lockdown where she would do quizzes and stuff but didnt relise it was lauren :ROFLMAO: until recently
Ohh I just realised shes the one who does the Princess parties. She’s nice enough when I have watched her