Laurensaddingtonx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done him dirty with that photo, his eyes aren’t even open 😂
---
Has anyone got a photo of her dad, I wanna see the similarities
I’m sure if you search “Lauren saddington dad boyfriend” there’s one of them side by side!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how you can get engaged to someone you’ve never lived with. That can be make or break!

I think she also hasn’t got the ring of her influencer dreams given she’s not posted it yet.
---
Oh haha spoke to soon I’ve just had two posts in a row from her of the proposal with the ring in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Please tell me I’m not the only one who thought her in the blue Cinderella dress with the balloon was a gender reveal at first 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how you can get engaged to someone you’ve never lived with. That can be make or break!
THIS

I just don’t get it - going on holidays with someone is not the same as living together! You truly learn who someone is and learn more about your relationship when you live together!

Reactions: 10
Why is she booking wedding venues when they don’t even live together yet. Honestly my mind is blown. What a mad gal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she booking wedding venues when they don’t even live together yet. Honestly my mind is blown. What a mad gal
I also loved “it’s a castle in the UK” like there would be loads to be able to choose from!

Quite obviously peckforton castle - and “we’ve no idea how much weddings cost” sure you don’t Lauren 🙄 but I’m sure you’ll be on the beg for freebies!

Reactions: 3
Re posting a weight loss rant for attention - if you really wanted to leave it in 2023 you wouldn’t be reposting it in 2024

Reactions: 4
Wonder what this awful thing is that’s happened that she can’t talk about yet 🙄

Reactions: 2
I saw her live recently, she said she’s only show her mum and grandma her wedding dress prior to the day. someone said “it’s so nice that you call your step mum, mum” She smirked and said “I don’t, I call her (her name) or my step mum. I call my mum, mum”
So she’s back to being mates with her mum and allowed to see her sister again.
She also said something about who her bridesmaids would be. She then said that she’d never get to be maid of honour as she isnt anyone’s best friend as they all have sisters or closer friends. Be interesting to see if she’s still got the same bridesmaids between them asking and the actual wedding…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her live recently, she said she’s only show her mum and grandma her wedding dress prior to the day. someone said “it’s so nice that you call your step mum, mum” She smirked and said “I don’t, I call her (her name) or my step mum. I call my mum, mum”
So she’s back to being mates with her mum and allowed to see her sister again.
She also said something about who her bridesmaids would be. She then said that she’d never get to be maid of honour as she isnt anyone’s best friend as they all have sisters or closer friends. Be interesting to see if she’s still got the same bridesmaids between them asking and the actual wedding…
Lol you’ve got to be a special type of twit to slander your mum the way she has over social media making it plainly obvious who’s she’s talking about, only to turn around and talk about her being at her wedding like it’s no big deal

If she has no proper best friends who did she say would be her bridesmaids?
I’ve always wondered if dans friends have gfs and if she speak to them!? Does anyone know

If she has no proper best friends who did she say would be her bridesmaids?
I’ve always wondered if dans friends have gfs and if she speak to them!? Does anyone know
It was more that she has “besties” but she wouldn’t be picked as a bridesmaid for then because they have sisters and closer friends. I think she said she was having 6, and Dan 6 groomsmen to match 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m pretty sure she’ll have dans nieces, her little sister and adult sisters, plus the friend she went to Disney with that she had a huge falling out with for years. This time last year, Jodie and Hollie would have been in the mix…

Reactions: 1
Late to the party, only just discovered this thread but you’ll normally find me on the Katie Price threads. Quite shocked to see Lauren has a thread - she’s a nobody. My brother went to high school with her, my brothers 3 years older than me. She’s stuck up her own arse, always has been. Thinks she’s so much better than everyone else. I don’t know much, other than her dad is called Mark and that she’s a stuck up witch. Will speak to my brother & see what more I can find out.

Reactions: 12
Anyone know if there's a thread on Ellie Jeep?
Ellie Jeep is even more of a nobody than Lauren. She likes to try it on with people’s boyfriends (prior to her being back with the baby daddy now who she had arrested and jailed, she’s a skank. You can see all over TikTok the type of person she is, well known for scamming everyone. She moves houses often, perhaps doesn’t pay her rent 🤔

She’s talking about this thread now on live
Ooh what did she say? I was on it for a little while but got bored and closed it.

Funny how she’s so obsessed with the thread when it’s one of the deadest ones on here, she’s not very relevant

Reactions: 9
Ooh what did she say? I was on it for a little while but got bored and closed it.

Funny how she’s so obsessed with the thread when it’s one of the deadest ones on here, she’s not very relevant
She just kept going on about how everything on here is false about her and Becky and why they weren’t talking etc.. and how sad people who are on it are 😂 but yeah it’s like she mentioned it so the thread would be more active cause it has been dead
---
She keeps farting on the live 🤣 you can actually hear it

• Sick