Laurenrollsxx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am shocked by how much her older boys eat, i know kids can put food away but aren't they only 10 and 8 or something? they eat more than a fully grown adult, like 2 greggs sausage rolls EACH, potato wedges and a cupcake or donut for a snack?

her spending is honestly off the scale - her bank account must be crying. the boyfriend is ALWAYS with her in videos (which are mostly in the middle of the day) so where is the money coming from? there's no way he seems to work full time and she obv doesn't work besides posting her spending addiction on tiktok.

i am shocked by how much her older boys eat, i know kids can put food away but aren't they only 10 and 8 or something? they eat more than a fully grown adult, like 2 greggs sausage rolls EACH, potato wedges and a cupcake or donut for a snack?

her spending is honestly off the scale - her bank account must be crying. the boyfriend is ALWAYS with her in videos (which are mostly in the middle of the day) so where is the money coming from? there's no way he seems to work full time and she obv doesn't work besides posting her spending addiction on tiktok.
He used to be a takeaway driver of an evening. Not sure if he still is but I bet he's actually down a carer for one of her kids since she's now saying all 3 have ASD and herself ! Even though he can't stand 2 of the kids and has openly said he don't even love them as his own, her words online not mine. UC, PIP, DLA, CARERS, CHB, RENT PAID, COUNCIL TAX PAID, FREE SCHOOL DINNERS..........the list is endless for everything she's getting for free. What a life eh!

Reactions: 1
He used to be a takeaway driver of an evening. Not sure if he still is but I bet he's actually down a carer for one of her kids since she's now saying all 3 have ASD and herself ! Even though he can't stand 2 of the kids and has openly said he don't even love them as his own, her words online not mine. UC, PIP, DLA, CARERS, CHB, RENT PAID, COUNCIL TAX PAID, FREE SCHOOL DINNERS..........the list is endless for everything she's getting for free. What a life eh!
My son has just been put up to high rate care and high rate mobility, I get £737.20 a month from DLA and £327 from carers and that’s just one child, imagine how much she could be getting if she’s put in for it for 3 kids 🫣

Reactions: 1
My son has just been put up to high rate care and high rate mobility, I get £737.20 a month from DLA and £327 from carers and that’s just one child, imagine how much she could be getting if she’s put in for it for 3 kids 🫣
true, and I guess her rent isn't all that much living in south Wales (no offence people in the valleys lmao) so she's probably raking it in.

to be fair my friend is a single parent with 4 kids on UC, doesn't work and gets £2k a month which is more than me working full time and her kids aren't even disabled 😂

Her rent is probably paid for, or a portion of it through housing benefit.

Wonder if she declares any TikTok income, not sure if she makes anything at all but if she does then every single penny needs to be declared - even if it’s as little as £2 a month.