Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylamich_

Anyone see the drama she uploaded and then quickly deleted tonight? Slating her boyfriend and his ma for treating her 2 different to the one she has with him. Good for her I say!
I hope she takes the comments seriously and they split up, staying with somebody who has a clear divide between your children is never going to end well!

Reactions: 5

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Anyone see the drama she uploaded and then quickly deleted tonight? Slating her boyfriend and his ma for treating her 2 different to the one she has with him. Good for her I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
The youngest kid is not even 2 yet and she's self diagnosed him as Autistic 🤦🏽‍♀️ I suppose she does need even more DLA to keep up with these junk food hauls she does for her kids and the bloke who openly says he don't love her 2 children and treats them like their his neighbours kids

Reactions: 4

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_5926.jpeg

The colour difference 🤣🤣🤣 it’s even worse in person, saw them out and about a few days ago and they both look rough as rats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I know all autistic children are different hence whys it's called a spectrum however as a sen mum myself I don't know how they don't feel very overwhelmed with the amount of things she gets for them. She's been doing trolley fulls of gifts for Xmas since September for them
I have to stagger my autistic sons presents throughout the day, if not he’d be so overwhelmed and go into a complete frenzy! I’m not doubting her kids have additional needs as the spectrum is so wide but I feel like she does play on it abit

Reactions: 2

sparklingdee

VIP Member
all those things she posted about were huge red flags, esp the one about him borrowing her mum's car and refusing to do the school run so lauren's mum has to come round and do it every morning. like wtf??? never mind she said he hasn't paid her mum any money in a YEAR for the car.

why cant she see that is a massive issues, aside from all the stuff with her 2 older boys and him?

leon19

Anyone else seen her page? She actually makes me feel sick, so greedy. All she does is eat takeaways, shopping hauls full of junk food, feeds her kids loads of junk. Diabetes waiting to happen😳

Tanne1999

VIP Member
They got pregnant very soon after meeting. Within six months of being together she was already about 3 months pregnant. Nowhere near enough time to establish their relationship, for him to bond with her kids etc.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Pisses me off when people self diagnose themselves or their kids, he could be acting like a toddler hun

Reactions: 1

sparklingdee

VIP Member
omg has she deleted it already? knew she would lmao. her bf sounds like a bit of a moron.

for anyone who missed it - basically daniel has borrowed her mums car for months now but then refuses to do the school run so lauren's mum has to drive to hers in her OTHER car and do it as he won't. and daniel's mum would only take her son and lauren's youngest out for a dinner and when lauren questioned why her and the boys weren't invited he said its because her 2 older boys aren't his mum's grandkids.

I get the point that technically the boys aren't his mums grandkids, BUT he chose to date someone with 2 kids and also impregnate her, so his family should respect that and include her boys IMO.

also he was telling lauren SHE needs to apologise, not him.

hope she dumps him off but i doubt she will.

edit: she also mentioned her oldest 2 boys do go to their dads every weekend but she still thinks daniel and his family should include them in things (i agree)

• Wow

Tanne1999

VIP Member
She’s given her mother in law a gift bag with a bottle of vodka, £1.99 bubble bath, £2.99 bathbombs, £1.99 on a pen, and £3.99 on a wax melt set. She literally spends more on snacks each time she visits the shop (daily) than she has her mother in laws presents. Saying in the comments she went Home Bargains opposed to TK Maxx because it’s more affordable. Spent £530 in Smyths, £40 in Poundland, on top of god knows what else she’s bought the kids already…Couldn’t even stretch to buying a nice hamper from somewhere.

I love my mother in law and we never skimp on her presents. Always get her stuff she’ll love and appreciate… not a fucking boxed pen and thrush inducing bathbombs 🤦🏻‍♀️ literally looks like what you’d give to a secret you’re not arsed about

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Back with her boyfriend then, what a way to show your kids that it doesn’t matter if your boyfriend doesn’t love them

Sazza25

VIP Member
omg has she deleted it already? knew she would lmao. her bf sounds like a bit of a moron.

for anyone who missed it - basically daniel has borrowed her mums car for months now but then refuses to do the school run so lauren's mum has to drive to hers in her OTHER car and do it as he won't. and daniel's mum would only take her son and lauren's youngest out for a dinner and when lauren questioned why her and the boys weren't invited he said its because her 2 older boys aren't his mum's grandkids.

I get the point that technically the boys aren't his mums grandkids, BUT he chose to date someone with 2 kids and also impregnate her, so his family should respect that and include her boys IMO.

also he was telling lauren SHE needs to apologise, not him.

hope she dumps him off but i doubt she will.

edit: she also mentioned her oldest 2 boys do go to their dads every weekend but she still thinks daniel and his family should include them in things (i agree)
fuck that! Her two oldest are autistic too aren’t they? That must hurt getting left out :(

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I quite like her 😂 but her spending is absolutely wild, dropping £50-£100 every day practically when she goes out to B&M or tesco or home bargains etc, it's crazy. Never mind all the takeaways, mcdonald's etc. She did a vid the other day of taking one of her boys to the cinema and it must've easily cost over £50 for dinner in frankie and benny's, popcorn and sweets, the arcade etc. She must have a good income to keep up with all the stuff she buys, Im guessing her partner works and she doesn't as she has her youngest who is still a baby??? Well a toddler anyway.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
yes it was a bit weird why she vented it out on tiktok, i think she was looking for people to be on HER side and back her up by saying don't apologise and don't let your 2 older boys be treated this way.

the fact that she's deleted it probably means she won't mention it again and she'll be back to posting LUSHHHHHHH takeaways and OTT valentines day dinners with him 🥴

sparklingdee

VIP Member
the fact she was in asda xmas food shopping from 1am-3am is some achievement, i was in and out of tesco as quick as POSSIBLE and only spent £55!! why do people go so mad at xmas? and she brought yet MORE clothes and presents, crazy

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
i am shocked by how much her older boys eat, i know kids can put food away but aren't they only 10 and 8 or something? they eat more than a fully grown adult, like 2 greggs sausage rolls EACH, potato wedges and a cupcake or donut for a snack?

her spending is honestly off the scale - her bank account must be crying. the boyfriend is ALWAYS with her in videos (which are mostly in the middle of the day) so where is the money coming from? there's no way he seems to work full time and she obv doesn't work besides posting her spending addiction on tiktok.
He used to be a takeaway driver of an evening. Not sure if he still is but I bet he's actually down a carer for one of her kids since she's now saying all 3 have ASD and herself ! Even though he can't stand 2 of the kids and has openly said he don't even love them as his own, her words online not mine. UC, PIP, DLA, CARERS, CHB, RENT PAID, COUNCIL TAX PAID, FREE SCHOOL DINNERS..........the list is endless for everything she's getting for free. What a life eh!

Sazza25

VIP Member
yes it must be awful 😕

she also said that one time daniel did take the older boys to school and he told her "i accidentally told the boys i love them as they went into school" so lauren was upset saying why wouldn't you love them as they've been a couple for 3 years, have a child together and he is around them 24/7 when they're not at their dads.

basically she was saying she doesn't want her 2 eldest boys to be left out or second best or not good enough.
That’s so sad 🥲 she needs to walk away now, it’s not fair on her or the kids