Laurenrollsxx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her partner must work or how do they afford to live with 2 adults and 3 kids?
It says above about possibly being a delivery driver for a local takeaway due to things they've seen in his car. Unless he's doing that alongside a very well paid job theres no way she could spend the way she does on that wage.

Both boys will likely receive PIP and she’ll get carers for both.

I have a family member who was trying so hard to push for an autism diagnosis for her son so she could get the extra money.

Dla for both boys, both of them will be claiming carers, extra carers and disabled child payment through UC plus cash in hand from takeaway delivery’s. Depending on how much DLA the maximum they can get per child a month is £688

and today she causally spent £531 in smyths toys! what the hellll. her kids were literally throwing stuff in without a care in the world.

I know all autistic children are different hence whys it's called a spectrum however as a sen mum myself I don't know how they don't feel very overwhelmed with the amount of things she gets for them. She's been doing trolley fulls of gifts for Xmas since September for them

Reactions: 1
I know all autistic children are different hence whys it's called a spectrum however as a sen mum myself I don't know how they don't feel very overwhelmed with the amount of things she gets for them. She's been doing trolley fulls of gifts for Xmas since September for them
I have to stagger my autistic sons presents throughout the day, if not he’d be so overwhelmed and go into a complete frenzy! I’m not doubting her kids have additional needs as the spectrum is so wide but I feel like she does play on it abit

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen her mention in the comments she’s autistic as well so I bet she gets money for that too. Must be getting pretty decent money from the government looking at how much she spends. Myself and my partner both work quite well paying jobs, we only have one child and we could never afford to spend like that. It baffles me.

She’s given her mother in law a gift bag with a bottle of vodka, £1.99 bubble bath, £2.99 bathbombs, £1.99 on a pen, and £3.99 on a wax melt set. She literally spends more on snacks each time she visits the shop (daily) than she has her mother in laws presents. Saying in the comments she went Home Bargains opposed to TK Maxx because it’s more affordable. Spent £530 in Smyths, £40 in Poundland, on top of god knows what else she’s bought the kids already…Couldn’t even stretch to buying a nice hamper from somewhere.

I love my mother in law and we never skimp on her presents. Always get her stuff she’ll love and appreciate… not a bleeping boxed pen and thrush inducing bathbombs 🤦🏻‍♀️ literally looks like what you’d give to a secret you’re not arsed about

her house must be BURSTING at the seams with plastic toys, every time she goes out she's buying her kids pyjamas or dressing gowns or slippers too like how much do they need?

her house must be BURSTING at the seams with plastic toys, every time she goes out she's buying her kids pyjamas or dressing gowns or slippers too like how much do they need?
I've always thought this and wondered if it's the reason she don't show their home rarther than due to privacy.

the fact she was in asda xmas food shopping from 1am-3am is some achievement, i was in and out of tesco as quick as POSSIBLE and only spent £55!! why do people go so mad at xmas? and she brought yet MORE clothes and presents, crazy

She’s absolutely unhinged and has a massive spending addiction. The amount of junk food she’s bought is sickening, that’s not including what’s in the kids Christmas boxes etc.

Pretty sure I saw some comments about her doing only fans which would explain the amount of money she spends

IMG_5926.jpeg

The colour difference 🤣🤣🤣 it’s even worse in person, saw them out and about a few days ago and they both look rough as rats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’ll get carers for the boys autism, plus their pip - on top of all the child benefits.

He works cash in hand for a takeaway - not sure if he has a proper job on top of that.

She’ll make an amount from TikTok. Not stable andwj vary month to month.

Apparently she’s also autistic and gets PIP and Daniel gets carers for her.