Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does the lack of moustache and the beard only on the chin bother anyone else but me? it just doesn’t sit right in my spirit
He thinks he is that good looking to pull off such a lazy facial hair "style".... plain & simple, he is not that good looking (or at all)

Reactions: 6
What even is the point of her Instagram or tik tok only for people to tell her how hot she is? She’s as bad as him for the vanity!

Reactions: 9
This one loves herself. Nothing wrong with self love of course but I can’t stand the smugness on her face

Reactions: 7
She’s body checking constantly. Someone commenting saying they didn’t know she had an arse and she put up a video saying cause she wears baggy clothes. I dunno but I wouldn’t have said she had an arse it’s just the angle she took for the video but she was thriving from the comment I reckon

Reactions: 14
She’s in her revenge era now so anything that validates her looks or her body she’s gonna latch on to.

Reactions: 7