Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ad clearly being filmed immediately after the break up vid is very telling, she didn’t even bother to change the angle of the camera or the position she was sat in

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually screenrecorded those shady tiktoks lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if it wasn't his fault. Then it was hers??? Or they just realised their feeling didn't match up to "couple goals"

Reactions: 5
These people need to go outside and touch some grass

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t tell if she’s genuinely struggling or just fanning the flames now to keep her engagement up.
That jade one is tragic. Throwing on the fake cork accent didn’t help get her views back up so she’s resorted to this…
Can’t shove your relationship in everyone’s faces and then throw your toys out the pram when people are talking about your breakup! It became everyone’s business when Lauren made it so

Reactions: 12
These people need to go outside and touch some grass
I don't get it - literally what is there to talk about these two apart from the fact that they're both clout chasers? I could get more depth off a sheet of paper than I would than the idea of Lauren and Shane as a couple

Is it just me or does she baby voice her granny too? Don't get me wrong I thing her videos are so cute and something she will cherish for years to come, but the voice 😅

• Haha
Is it just me or does she baby voice her granny too? Don't get me wrong I thing her videos are so cute and something she will cherish for years to come, but the voice 😅
Yes! I don’t know is it her way of coming across sweet and innocent maybe?

Reactions: 3
I wonder why he hasn’t uploaded any videos but she has put up loads. I think he's afraid to because of the hate he’ll get. He definitely used her to gain more followers/exposure and then they realised while living together in Marbella that they didn’t get on as well as they thought but I hope she tells us because I’m sooo nosey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why he hasn’t uploaded any videos but she has put up loads. I think he's afraid to because of the hate he’ll get. He definitely used her to gain more followers/exposure and then they realised while living together in Marbella that they didn’t get on as well as they thought but I hope she tells us because I’m sooo nosey 😂
Aye he was posting away till she came back! Then sneaky deleted all the crappy passive aggressive ones. Big brave boy 😬

Reactions: 12
Me too hahahaha

Reactions: 1
Aye he was posting away till she came back! Then sneaky deleted all the crappy passive aggressive ones. Big brave boy 😬
I know it’s so weird, I’d definitely say he was the problem, because I’ve never seen a man so in love with himself in my life, how she didn’t get the ick is beyond me 😂

Reactions: 14