Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be very surprised if he hadn’t cheated. Let’s just say…..he loves to slide into DMs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
like he posted to the audio make her disappear and she’s gone
Did he always have those two TikTok’s pinned ? One saying he’s single and the tattoo tour. Feel like it’s thirst trapping if you ask me.

Reactions: 1
Did he always have those two TikTok’s pinned ? One saying he’s single and the tattoo tour. Feel like it’s thirst trapping if you ask me.
it just goes to show that he was using her to increase his following, it’s so pathetic

Reactions: 15
Someone posted a PowerPoint about their breakup??? I saw mentions of it on other people’s TikToks. Can I see this video? Has it been deleted?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He's clearly the one that ended it seeing as she's made a video looking upset and he's come on making tiktoks giving sly digs.

part of me wonders did he just start seeing her to get up his ex's nose. Cause remember his tiktok and it was something along the lines of when your ex blocks you and then you start seeing their favourite influencer.

maybe a reach 😂

Reactions: 19
I do feel bad for her, we’ve all been there through a breakup of someone you were really into. I agree I think she was more into him than the other way around. I think her lesson from this should be to keep her relationship out of social media. If they’re both influencers fine but keep your work and private life separate

Reactions: 15
The limerick leader did an article about the breakup and the comments are not in their favour 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The limerick leader did an article about the breakup and the comments are not in their favour 😂😂
The fact someone done at least an undergraduate degree in journalism and ended up having to write about a TikTok relationship ending after 5 months would make me want to re evaluate my entire career

• Haha
Reactions: 34