Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot say I’m surprised. It seemed very one sided on the “loved up” side. Hope she’s okay and people who are making TikTok’s about it give their heads a wobble because it’s so strange to be so emotional about the ending of relationship of people you don’t know

Reactions: 15
His sis commented on Lauren’s video telling her to stay strong so obvs L did nothing wrong . I’m a few years older than them but if I could tell girls one thing - it neverrrrr works out with a vain/ shallow guy. I get that he’s technically handsome (nice face) but he’s a walking ick. A pal of mine is honestly one of the best looking girls in my hometown and has had more heartbreak than most cos she keeps going for this typically handsome / popular head ! Maturing is realising nice guys are attractive. (Not the desperate nice ones but the normal nice ones) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The sister is also defending him in the comments so not sure what she’s playing at

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this break up is absolutely hilarious. Two people who are so self centered get together and post loads of crappy relationship videos online are never going to work. They’ve been together a wet week so what kind of “healing” does she need to do? No sympathy for her whatsoever

Reactions: 22
Becca Morgan. She’s in the comment section of every video talking about the break up defending Shane
Oh god, has she given any indication as to why they broke up or just defending him?

Reactions: 2
I feel like he cheated on her 💀 or more plausible he's autosexual.

I just watched her week 2 vlog and my heart breaks for the girl. He clearly didn’t give two fucks about her. On his phone to whole time and giving her short replies, I’ve noticed after she says things she looks at him almost for reassurance that it was okay she said that?

Shauna Davitt commented on her video saying ‘ don’t embarrassed- from what I know you shouldn’t be the one embarrassed here’ soooo it was defo him that probably just left her in Marbella suddenly or something

Reactions: 12
Shauna Davitt commented on her video saying ‘ don’t embarrassed- from what I know you shouldn’t be the one embarrassed here’ soooo it was defo him that probably just left her in Marbella suddenly or something
She’s just disabled the comments now.

Reactions: 2
I feel for her tbh. I know she overshared their relationship and it was cringe but she’s young and I’d say he’s after doing a number on her, he seems like an awful prick

Reactions: 20
I feel for her tbh. I know she overshared their relationship and it was cringe but she’s young and I’d say he’s after doing a number on her, he seems like an awful prick
I agree judging by his response with the cringe videos and also his sister doing the most on every video posted about them breaking up

Reactions: 4
I agree judging by his response with the cringe videos and also his sister doing the most on every video posted about them breaking up
Something must’ve happened in Marbella. Were they supposed to be staying for longer than 2 weeks?

Something must’ve happened in Marbella. Were they supposed to be staying for longer than 2 weeks?
They were meant to be there just short of a month she said :/ I think he must’ve left here there on her own

I wonder did a bad argument break out then and he just went home…
I was thinking the same like I know he and Lauren have posted before about him going out sober and went to raves together while he was sober but it seemed from her you tube that he was drinking on the holidays maybe a nasty argument broke out while he was drunk could he be that person that drink doesn’t suit hence why he went sober in the first place?

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen comments about her in the foundry, it seems like he messed up but people are saying she had messy behaviour this week
---
I’ve seen comments about her in the foundry, it seems like he messed up but people are saying she had messy behaviour this week
Don’t know what exactly happened tho

Reactions: 3