Lauren Watson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks about 40! How old is she?
sounds like she’s on 40 cigs a day too
---
This may be an unpopular opinion but I believe her and Darius got together when she was 19 and he was 40 and she moved to Manchester to be with him...anyone else's parents would have booted off royal if you'd have told them you were moving in with a middle aged man you met in Ibiza when you were only a teenager? 🤔 Mine sure as hell would have!
where is she from? She never posts or mentions about ‘going home’ or seeing family

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sounds like she’s on 40 cigs a day too
---

where is she from? She never posts or mentions about ‘going home’ or seeing family
Surrey! So she moved to the other end of the country to shack up with a man old enough to be her father 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God how embarrassing! I mean what does she do other than random YT videos and create ‘content’. I mean you can’t put full time party animal and coke bleep on a CV can you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God how embarrassing! I mean what does she do other than random YT videos and create ‘content’. I mean you can’t put full time party animal and coke bleep on a CV can you 😂
literally nothing. Also I’ve noticed she always seems to stay with that georg girl in London even when she’s out with other friends. Proper uses her for a place to stay when she needs one

Reactions: 1
Notice she is getting like trasher with her nips out and constant underwear pics, highly filled & filtered face. Her dress sense seems to be getting worse also.

Notice she is getting like trasher with her nips out and constant underwear pics, highly filled & filtered face. Her dress sense seems to be getting worse also.
taking after Asher and Georgia, they both have their bolt on boobs and nipples on show 24/7

How old is she? Why does she look like a 40 yr old?( I am over 40) but she looks like some middle age housewife that’s gone too far on the tweaks

Last edited:
I used to know her DJ husband from the Leeds clubbing scene and used to regularly hang out with him at after parties around 2006-2010 time. He was an absolute arrogant scumbag and this was before we was anyone DJ wise. There is only one type of female that’s attracted to a guy like that…. I didn’t realise he was that much older than us even then!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure it’s the agency Sarah Ashcrofts boyfriend is involved with. So I can imagine Lauren becoming more stuffy and boring 😂
---
I said it on the Asher thread but the management she was with in fairness was too low rent for her. She’s better than crappy PR boxes from look fantastic every week, she comes across a little more up market and I think she needs a management that recognise that instead of ones that use people like Asher and Chloe Adair as their faces 🤢🥴

Totally forgot this girl even exists 😂 her new management is doing well to keep her relevant 😂💀

• Haha
Not Lauren asking herself questions on Q&As again 😂 the questions are all in the same format 🥴

Woahwowhwoah
Wait a second
Are her boobs fake ?

I can’t believe her old face ?!

I always feel somewhat insecure when I see her Instagram

I remember seeing she got rhinoplasty but don’t know why as thought she was gorgeous
---
I thought she maybe had something wrong with her face as one side kind of droops it’s weird. Either that or someone has botched her badly. Her vlogs are so boring and monotone too.
Dunno how these girls make it as ‘influencers’ dull as dishwater a lot of them
I remember hearing her voice for the first time and being really surprised …

where is she from ?

Anyone know any tea with her and Darius? Feel like she hasn't posted anything to do with him in a while and has taken the "Lauren Olivier" bit out of her name/bio

• Wow
Anyone know any tea with her and Darius? Feel like she hasn't posted anything to do with him in a while and has taken the "Lauren Olivier" bit out of her name/bio
Asher probably did some black magic on the relationship 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️... if she can't have a dating to marry future husband no one can!!

• Haha
Aw, thought it may have been something interesting but I don’t think anything has happened as he’s uploaded story’s to his Instagram earlier and Lauren was in them at their home!