Lauren Watson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Lauren stays in Ibiza, far away from Trasher. I cba with that girl tagging along to every dj event lauren goes to and screeching in the background. I’m writing this on Lauren’s thread rather than Asher’s because if Lasher make a comeback I’m leaving Lauren responsible for the mess 😂💀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched her recent Ibiza vlog. She is living her best life isn’t she. Don’t like slagging her off because I actually do like her but the lip and face filler is looking a bit dodge.

Reactions: 5
God I hope lasher doesn’t make a return. Can’t cope with the pale rose and ✨stunning ✨ scenes all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Lauren with the other group of girls more. I hope she doesn’t hang with Asher it brings her down surely she knows that?

Reactions: 4
I don't know if its just when Lauren is with Trashbag Mary Lou but, i find that she talks like such a wee ned. Just a bit tacky, especially when she is trying to give off a luxury aesthetic. Very lads, lads, lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she looks really frail too which ages her. She definitely looks alot older than 28.

Reactions: 1
Wow 28!!! I’m slightly older and I do not look that old! She looks frozen in the face! Not a good look AT ALL

Reactions: 1
This may be an unpopular opinion but I believe her and Darius got together when she was 19 and he was 40 and she moved to Manchester to be with him...anyone else's parents would have booted off royal if you'd have told them you were moving in with a middle aged man you met in Ibiza when you were only a teenager? 🤔 Mine sure as hell would have!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He must have money cause I can’t see why else she’s with him 😂 she comes across like a proper money grabber

• Heart
Reactions: 3