Lauren Watson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Watson is an influencer who tries to market herself as designer however if the likes of boohoo or PLT will pay her enough she’ll wear their trashy clothes for a couple of days.

Married to a DJ who seems a lot older than her. She regularly travels when he’s DJ-ing.

Reports she does coke (someone on the Asher thread saw her at a restaurant and believed she’d doing coke in the toilets) has been seen on Asher’s stories in questionable states.. plus she’s into the house scene. Kinda comes with it.

Became quick friends with Asher the cling on and have been on a couple of holidays together but it’s rumoured they’ve fallen out, they haven’t been as close since Asher’s drunk driving scandal.

She is quite open with her followers about the work she’s had done to her face but atm it’s looking ridiculous and she can barely move her face.

Currently in Hollywood to attend Coachella with ✨ boohoo ✨ (trashy) but once she returns she’ll never mention boohoo clothing again 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her face is getting ridiculous now… frozen yet seems to have random twitches on one side of the lip/nose… eery! She lives the life with her dj hubby and insta hun status.. imagine not working like that yet travelling and spending as she does 😩

Reactions: 4
Her husband is 49… they got together in 2014. Has she had her 30th bday yet? I’m sure he’s about 20 years older.
She was an Ibiza party girl, she must have thought she hit the jackpot when she met him.
Looking very like Asher in the first pic… then like a completely different person. The last couple of pics are from around when she first met Darius

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she looks like a completely different person!! I mean I know we all change as we get older but that’s ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She does look like a completely different person. She must filter the hell out of her pics too because I can remember seeing a candid pic of her on her husbands insta and she looked completely different again…also had massive curly hair like an 80s beauty pageant

Reactions: 2
Filters her pictures to hell but then says ‘I’m always honest with you guys about what cosmetic work I get done’ yeah hun but you don’t show the real results

Reactions: 1
Her husband is 49… they got together in 2014. Has she had her 30th bday yet? I’m sure he’s about 20 years older.
She was an Ibiza party girl, she must have thought she hit the jackpot when she met him.
Looking very like Asher in the first pic… then like a completely different person. The last couple of pics are from around when she first met Darius
We have mutual friends and I’m 99% sure we’re the same age so she’s 27/28!

We have mutual friends and I’m 99% sure we’re the same age so she’s 27/28!
Any tea ☕ ??

And omg she has had LOADS of work done wtf!!!!! She literally looks nothing like her original self! That’s so sad! She doesn’t even seem that old! Pathetic really!

Do we reckon she’s pissed she has a thread here now purely because of her association to Asher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I heard he wants to settle and have kids.

100% shes Pissed that because of her association with Asher this has happened

Ye he’s 49, I did a season in Ibiza one in 2014!and lauren was a worker to, Darius had a night on a sankeys viva warriors, we all went back to a villa Darius was doing an after party at we was there for a good 2 days so she 100% did ket, pills and coke we did it many of times, Not proud of it but that was just the thing we did when being an Ibiza worker

Reactions: 7
Ye he’s 49, I did a season in Ibiza one in 2014!and lauren was a worker to, Darius had a night on a sankeys viva warriors, we all went back to a villa Darius was doing an after party at we was there for a good 2 days so she 100% did ket, pills and coke we did it many of times, Not proud of it but that was just the thing we did when being an Ibiza worker
she Still does this now… even when she is not in Ibiza

I know it’s not fair to say as not everyone does it but in fairness majority of people who do a season in these party places will do drugs.

It’s a given. Personally it’s not my choice of life but I don’t judge people who do it.

She’s deffo trying to play the prim and proper young woman but she’s just a massive coke head really. She’ll just have her coke in some Chanel designed container rather than a baggie now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hat is giving Freddy Crueger, the skirt is giving early 2000s and the bikini fake bolt ons combo is giving …botched.. not great 😬 she’s really trying with that pose as well… just really not a good look… I think it’s cos the bikini is upside down too (I know that’s a trend) but it just looks bad… I’m cringing for Lauren.. she often gets it right

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The hat is giving Freddy Crueger, the skirt is giving early 2000s and the bikini fake bolt ons combo is giving …botched.. not great 😬 she’s really trying with that pose as well… just really not a good look… I think it’s cos the bikini is upside down too (I know that’s a trend) but it just looks bad… I’m cringing for Lauren.. she often gets it right

Hahahahahahaha that outfit is a joke 😂😂😂

God I’d rather stay home than be forced to wear boohoo clothing 😂 it’s like the worst out of all fast fashion brands 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5