Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Just checked her insta for the first time in ages... nothing much new is it? Still repeating the same old story of how she left her corporate job and started her own business. The thing is though, most people just don't have the privilege of financial stability or a wealthy family to fall back on to be able to do that, no matter how much they might wish they could, but she doesn't acknowledge any of this. She truly is blinded by her privilege. She thinks she's successful (although I think her wealth claims are very inflated) but I just find it kind of sad how her life revolves around making money. What about family and friends, and doing things that are really meaningful in life? Also, she needs to be careful spending all that time in the sun - her skin's going to age really badly. You can already see it's taking a toll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

LLL111

On Xmas she posted how one of her 'team' was working on Xmas day and she was like 'YES. never. stop.'...

'Hustle' Instagram culture is so annoying and also unhealthy! Tell them to take a day off on Christmas ffs...

I honestly cannot figure out what she does to make the money she claims she does. It’s all so vague
I had the misfortune of being dumb few years ago and buying one of her severely overpriced INFLUENCER courses. Lots of generic shit.

She essentially coaches coaches to coach people to be coaches... Or at least how to charge people for "high ticket items" even if said items have little qualifications or backing.

I understand business is to make money but good copy with poor skills makes me plain sad.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
This is all so interesting.
I followed her when she was at uni, and into fitness as I was getting into fitness and was losing weight and watched her macro counting videos etc. She was pretty awful then. She doesn’t stick with anything-gives up at first hurdle if not successful.
Dropped out of uni (bangs on about ‘leaving successful corporate job’)
Became involved with Shredded by Science to lend her name to an ebook on macros and fitness program that they wrote and passed it off as her own once they fell out and parted ways.
Got on the bikini bandwagon, but failed to place after one or two comps so gave up.
Decided to become a power lifter. Did a comp and made a big deal bragging about how much she could lift and bombed out. Gave up.
The leggings. Never forget the leggings. Desperately trying to compete with the equally awful (but way more successful Grace fit or whatever she calls herself). I mean who wouldn’t check the quality of the product before ordering in bulk?
I can’t understand why people would take business advice from a 21/22 year old uni dropout with no actual business experience.

Always bragging about being an online trainer for ‘years’ but I don’t think she completed the course, and I don’t think she’s ever had any fitness clients apart from that ebook that I doubt she wrote.
I am embarrassed to say that I could have written this word for word myself. Also started following her in her early days for the same reason and at this point I don't really keep up with her at all because she drives me a little nuts, but I am curious to see where her life takes her

caterday28

Chatty Member
I used her watch her when she was into fitness and she's gradually gotten worse and more arrogant over the years.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Another day, another podcast of bullshit with a scammer. It’s so desperate, but the Cardones, Vees of this world are way more clever and shifty. Lauren you are going to end up in trouble trying to keep up with these grifters

Noinstafame

I still don’t understand what on earth she is selling? I have an actual corporate job (not her internship) and every time I watch one of her stories or posts I’m so confused as to what the hell she is on about.

Sanspeur

I think she's overdone it with her training as she's said it's stopped her having her periods.

She also always repeats her story about dropping out of uni and leaving her 'successful corporate job', but that was a risk most people can't afford to take.
She recycles everything:
Maccy ds
My school bullies now come to me for advice
Had a FTSE500/corporate job
Dropped out of uni
Went to the UKs no1 business degree where the 'lecturers didnt even own businesses'
Everything Forbes (which is fake)
Millionaire at 25

Noinstafame

The guy she showcased on her stories with all the “leads” in his inbox? Well those replies don’t look like leads, a couple even look like criticisms. It’s all smoke and mirrors.
I guess she felt the need to pivot to investing content. I suspect maybe she isn’t doing as well with the “Impact School of nothingness” and crypto is an easy transition. I think she was a genuine early investor and has made some money there. By offering advice and showcasing this rich Dubai lifestyle she will probably ring in a few clients

LLL111

I don't know how any of her 'students' can listen to her for more than 30 seconds, she is just too annoying!
i know! also what she says has no substance, e.g. 'one simple TRICK, your business needs to have a NICHE'... like duh? none of it seems to be very knowledgable or well-informed

lilamay

VIP Member
She has said in the past that she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum, especially after her parents separated. She lived with her dad. I was under the impression that her brother lived with her dad full time. She has also said in the past that her brothers disability has motivated her to do something extraordinary with her life.
I think Lauren's idea of doing something extraordinary with her life must just be to make lots of money, which isn't even extraordinary.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
I think she owes £600k. Gone into liquidation.

Looks like she owes £130000 in rent and a load of cash to a company that deals in website flipping (whatever that means!).
---
Still posing her scamming videos on Twitter - made 5.5 million last year apparently!

• Haha

LLL111

I am embarrassed to say that I could have written this word for word myself. Also started following her in her early days for the same reason and at this point I don't really keep up with her at all because she drives me a little nuts, but I am curious to see where her life takes her
Lol me too, I have also followed her since about 2017...

I wonder when she's going to stop using the 'dropped out of the TOP UK BUSINESS COURSE' and 'LEFT MY CORPORATE JOB' anecdotes as her main proof of being such a savvy businessperson. Like surely her track record of leaving things and then banging on about it is more damning than positive about her credentials.

I am just so fascinated by her, and wonder when this whole facade will unravel

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Oh Lauren! You can try and change history, but there are a few of us who remember what actually happened!! You were trying to keep up with the Grace Beverley’s of this world and bought some shitty cheap leggings, that’s were too shitty and cheap to sell. What a shame, you were prevented from ripping off the women in your ‘community’ Your gymshark story just is not true either. Stop the bullshit!

The last post in the ‘huge’ strength feed community was last year. Grand total of 5 likes and one person replying.

Attachments

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Overweight, christ alive. I'm glad she's probably lost a lot of her younger female followers because this is a terrible thing to be putting out there for them to see.
I've literally seen her rinse & recycle this image for a good 6 years now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Every single post is millionaire this, millionaire that. It’s desperate. Desperate for people to believe is is a millionaire so they will buy in to her useless courses. She’s a college dropout who has never run a successful business, now running a business ‘teaching’ people how to run a business. A scam. The constant lies about her past. One day she will grow up and cringe. You sound like you know her 👋🏼🙄
I don’t think she is judging by her lifestyle. She literally owns nothing and lives out of 2 suitcases.

she hardly splurges on anything. Her living accommodation is basic also.. just a simple hotel apartment rental? She’s all about simplicity and freedom.

Sadly, the truth is as someone in marketing I know when you talk about money, making lots of it etc this is what gets attention and gets you clicks so she is just feeding the beast.

she might be stacking funds for the future but she’s not bling bling is she.