Lauren (its_laurens_world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what everyone thinks of her? On live the other night doing prank calls with her husband 🫣

Reactions: 1
Out of order what she done. And then never had the balls to apologise herself 🙄

Reactions: 3
I quite liked her but that really put me off her the other night, funny how she was posting about being a victim of bullying in her workplace and she’s online essentially bullying people over the phone 😕
Quite sad really

Reactions: 8
She's a boring bastard, all the stupid questions like she doesn't have a brain in her head 🥱

Reactions: 4
I think she is insufferable.
Agreed. She makes being a mum her whole personality. Asking randoms on tik tok for advice on this and that. Like what do I put in Reevas nursery bag. I'm sure even a childless person could hazard a good guess at that.

Reactions: 6
Her voice really rips my knitting and i find her perfect maw routine irritating!

But is there any way to change the thread name so her wee girls name isn’t in it, just her?

Reactions: 2
Her voice really rips my knitting and i find her perfect maw routine irritating!

But is there any way to change the thread name so her wee girls name isn’t in it, just her?
Awww I didn’t even think about this I’m a dafty!! I will contact a mod
---
All sorted!!

yeah I didn’t even think about her working in HR aswell, she’s a right fanny doing that on live she really needs to watch what she’s upto online.
What’s the best she quits her job in a few months to become a full time yummy tik tok mummy🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She will need a hell of alot more followers & big brand deals to be quitting her job to pay the mortgage on that home.

Reactions: 1
Her house is classic I have no taste/style of my own and will decorate in whatever is in stye at the time. The bedside light things they have are horrendous.

I started off thinking she was alright but my opinion soon changed when she posts absolutely everything about the wee girl.
She has shown people exactly where she lives, what car she has and given huge hints where she works. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I’d shared so much about my family. It baffles me!
I think she’s a piss head too, she on lives nearly every weekend steaming making a tit of herself.

Reactions: 7
I started off thinking she was alright but my opinion soon changed when she posts absolutely everything about the wee girl.
She has shown people exactly where she lives, what car she has and given huge hints where she works. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I’d shared so much about my family. It baffles me!
I think she’s a piss head too, she on lives nearly every weekend steaming making a tit of herself.
its quite alarming how much she gave away so quickly. I would never wish anything bad to happen to her but she has left herself wide open to the lunatics on the internet.

Last edited:
I used to find her ok, but a bit boring recently she is mega annoying and desperation to become TikTok famous is ripping right out her. Why doesn't she just stay at home to bring up her baby and take a career break , down grade there lifestyle downgrade there house to be manageable , on one income . If you're going to CHOOSE to go back to work then STFU about the mum guilt . She literally has a choice . Nobody is telling her to drive a brand new Tesla
Wee David doesn't need to bring you a Costa and Greggs every time he leaves the house . She wants to have her cake and eat it but the greets when reality hits .

Reactions: 11
I found her from the Cameron house videos, didn’t expect to the get at least 2 videos a day of her cleaning, hoovering & feeding her wean.

you would think with her being in hr she would be more aware of privacy etc!

was it not her sister she phoned about the wedding or am I havering

Reactions: 5