Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #86 Annie got a private flight, Loz got a chin full of cellulite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @livingforthetea ✨✨

Moonlighting Loz Is Still A Twunt Pass It On
Kinara Walker
Cairo Walker
Lauren Goodwill

Previous Thread:

Kyle & Annie Thread:

Katie Price Thread:

Footballers & Wags Thread:

Wiki:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wags show
dating show
Writing a book
All bollox to make out to the judge shes got her own career an needs kinara funded for full time nursery

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Recap -
Kids in dad 2 shirts not sent by Kyle
Spotted on a yacht in Portugal with a camera crew funded by Kyle
Has warts on her chin due to the stress of stalking Kyle
Kids have matted hair due to the neglect of her being on her phone making fake accounts to slate Annie and Kyle
Won’t drink water straight from the tap but will shag married men bareback just ask Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Wags show
dating show
Writing a book
All bollox to make out to the judge shes got her own career an needs kinara funded for full time nursery
I hope the judge takes her earnings into consideration selling all these stories, she can pay for Konk Goodwills nursery herself if she doesn’t want to look after her!

Reactions: 26
Cairo Goodwill - Forced to play football in an empty park with his sister KW something

Kinara Walker aka KW 40 months - Bald

Lauren Goodwill - Spiritual
Moonlighting
Deluded
Ugly
Leach

Chloe Hall - No mag deal x
Amelia MJ Jackson - loves her sister
Big Step dad Pete - stressed and not eating

I have it on good authority that Lauren Catherine Goodman is a nut job.
She will go to all lengths to embarrass her ‘miracle’ kids, all whilst fighting endo.

She gets dressed in the dark.
She hasn’t had a shag since KW hence her behaviour.
She hates Annie because she wants to be her.
She claims that full time mother Annie ( with no nanny) couldn’t cope being a single mother of 4.
I find that hilarious because she couldn’t cope with 1 if my memory serves me well

P.S KP has her own thread in case I forgot to say 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So the cameras on the yacht were for celebs go dating 🤣 wanna be celebs go dating other people’s husbands more like

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Looool she’s so EMBARRASSING! Yeah hun course you’re going on celebs go dating, course you’ve got your own reality show, course you’re going to Germany, course you’re writing a book😂😭 Instead of her blackmailing countdowns on insta, this is her new attempt at blackmail? I’ve never come across a more desperate, pathetic bleep. This is a hoot, I’m here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Looool she’s so EMBARRASSING! Yeah hun course you’re going on celebs go dating, course you’ve got your own reality show, course you’re going to Germany, course you’re writing a book😂😭 Instead of her blackmailing countdowns on insta, this is her new attempt at blackmail? I’ve never come across a more desperate, pathetic bleep. This is a hoot, I’m here for it.
You’re spot on. Every story that’s coming out is a blackmail stunt, we’ve been here, done it.
History is repeating itself 😴 she’s doing it at a time Kyle is under immense pressure to the win euros and she knows it will grab headlines. Girly you ain’t getting your maintenance doubled so duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You’re spot on. Every story that’s coming out is a blackmail stunt, we’ve been here, done it.
History is repeating itself 😴 she’s doing it at a time Kyle is under immense pressure to the win euros and she knows it will grab headlines. Girly you ain’t getting your maintenance doubled so duck off
Mental the repetitive patterns ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s one to talk about fabricated stories when she went on national tv and fabricated a story that she found out she was pregnant via a routine kidney scan when in fact she’d known for months and had to admit in court that she’d lied.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Is this not her wanting people to Google her ?
She has no shame
Where’s her big dick energy for Kerry Katona ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Baldy when she sells a story on her self but doesn’t get the reaction from the public that she wanted so pretend it wasn’t her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.