Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will do now! And she will arrange for backgrid to take photos now and piss poor edit them
Low and behold backgrid pics today photoshopped to death. She really leads a sad shallow life. She must see what she really looks like when she looks in the mirror surely

Reactions: 3
Hi all, I’m new to this thread. Has she had surgery on her arse?! Why the hell does it look like that 😂 ever since Mark was with Michelle she has crashed and burned and has just turned in to a complete joke

Reactions: 2
Hi all, I’m new to this thread. Has she had surgery on her arse?! Why the hell does it look like that 😂 ever since Mark was with Michelle she has crashed and burned and has just turned in to a complete joke
I can’t remember what she admits to but it’s a fat moved from elsewhere jobby apparently.

247C32EA-0384-452F-86FF-D995C07C386D.jpeg
3F1E7062-53A3-45EA-BECF-660039B5BCDD.jpeg

as predicted.....Backgrid on speed dial.

She frustrates me no end. If she stopped trying to be a kardashian style sex kitten, worked on her self confidence and mental health, and wore flattering clothes her own size she could probably still salvage some sort of career with her tanning stuff/salon. She came off quite well on celebs go dating but is clearly SO damaged and carrying a lot of emotional baggage. She’s too old to keep doing what she’s doing, doesn’t she have a sister that popped up on TOWIE? Have a bloody intervention surely she can see her sister isn’t okay.

Feel I must add that when I posted for some reason I didn’t see the pics above mine. Apologies for massive Lauren (photos, not Lauren) spam. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's been working so hard (and presumably paying?) to stay in the limelight during corona but why? How does she make money? She's just a laughing stock right? Shes not got any TV or media work, probably makes a bit from ads on Insta, and then I know there's all the yachting rumours but I can't see how that's related to the constant 'paparazzi' stuff? Is it just ego? What's she promoting if anything?

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
Admitted to having lipo, well once then said she got her bum from lifting weights and eating chicken 😂 Shes had an obvious BBL

• Haha
Does anyone know if she still has the 2 dogs? They’ve not been on her insta stories in months

Reactions: 1
I have been wondering this too , as shes on insta with somone else dog 🤷‍♀️ were are those poor pups
In other words she's palmed them off with someone else, they wont be coming back. The novelty wore off and they've been shipped out, shocking. If she was really missing them she would of taken them for a walk with the other dog yesterday, such a flake.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if she still has the 2 dogs? They’ve not been on her insta stories in months
If you search @ladyandprince1 on insta you'll see them, not sure who has them but it isn't Lauren. She was barely with them to begin with but to just palm them off like that is wrong

Just come across mrs hinch garden tips 😂😂😂😂 I love gardening, love growing my own fruit and veg, im known as the lady with the rose garden 😄. What gardening does she actually do though??? Why doesnt she grow sunflowers or strawberries with ronnie. Id love to see her grow plants from cuttings or bulbs, grow her own fruit and veg. Her garden is boring and grey with flying baskets and furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just come across mrs hinch garden tips 😂😂😂😂 I love gardening, love growing my own fruit and veg, im known as the lady with the rose garden 😄. What gardening does she actually do though??? Why doesnt she grow sunflowers or strawberries with ronnie. Id love to see her grow plants from cuttings or bulbs, grow her own fruit and veg. Her garden is boring and grey with flying baskets and furniture

Think you've got the wrong thread....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.