Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is shocking and dangerous - it’s basically saying that children need to be photoshopped 😡
View attachment 185941
I thought this was an actual joke before I realised she actually tried to pass it off. Lauren has serious issues I hope she finds the time soon to speak to someone & deal with whatever it is in her own mind. I mean photoshopping a photo of your self as a child?! Surely and hopefully family and so called friends might step in as it’s a worry to think how she’ll be in the long run. I’m not a fan but I pity how she must be as it screams sadness if it is on facade that she’s putting on.

Reactions: 3
Even though I dislike her it goes against the grain to call her out on her looks. Her behaviour, on the other hand, is shocking though

Reactions: 1
She's not harmless, she only gets a pass because she brings out our sympathetic side for the way Mark treated her. I won't write a laundry list of her wrongs but I'll remind you that she called an ambulance to take her to the hospital for a hangover, she was willing to promote cyanide as a weight loss agent for money, and she had parties during a pandemic while the rest of us were locked down.
She called an ambulance for a hangover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That bleeping boils my pi$$.
Last Summer, my daughter saved my life as for a few days I was not feeling too good.
On third day, daughter called 999 as she was worried. I didn't want her to because I thought it was a waste of time. I thought I'd be OK.
Turns out I had sepsis and was close to death.
Doctors asked me why I didn't act sooner. My daughter told them I'm the sort of person who thinks there's a pensioner in a high rise flat with a broken leg who needs the help.
And this Goodger creature calls 999 for a friggin hangover!!
Aside from my anger over this, I actually feel sorry for her. I don't watch any reality shows (I'm more into documentaries) so I read a lot in the Daily Mail. And she just leads such a shallow life. Same pose, different outfit every day. But I feel pap photographer is taking the mickey, probably telling her how to pose.
Sod being famous. Sod selling your soul to the devil.
And the thing is, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her in the first place. How could she have stayed with a man who took delight in putting her down?

Reactions: 5
Even though I dislike her it goes against the grain to call her out on her looks. Her behaviour, on the other hand, is shocking though
She should lay off the surgical procedures then.

Reactions: 1
Turns out I had sepsis and was close to death.
Doctors asked me why I didn't act sooner. My daughter told them I'm the sort of person who thinks there's a pensioner in a high rise flat with a broken leg who needs the help.
And this Goodger creature calls 999 for a friggin hangover!!
Absolutely agree with you. I had a burst appendix (didn't realise as I had other health stuff at the time) and held off 2 days of pain before calling one, they ended up having to put the door in cos it progressed so quickly- I had developed sepsis too. All because I kept thinking, "I'll wait til my pal gets off work at 5 and can drive me".
This idiot not only called one after a night on the lash/chang, but sat about taking selfies. Give me strength.

Reactions: 2
She called an ambulance for a hangover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That bleeping boils my pi$$.
Yep. It infuriated me seeing NHS resources being taken away from people that really need them. She is utterly selfish and has no social grace. It was around Christmas last year when she took selfies in an ambulance after writing how hungover she was 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Yep. It infuriated me seeing NHS resources being taken away from people that really need them. She is utterly selfish and has no social grace. It was around Christmas last year when she took selfies in an ambulance after writing how hungover she was 😡
I remember her taking constant selfies led in the hospital bed 😡 you can’t be that bleeping ill if taking 100 selfies is a priority. Then was saying days later she thought she was going to die . 🙄 Couldn’t of been that sick

Reactions: 2
I have a card, given to me by my cancer support nurse, showing if I had certain symptoms, to call 999. Even in my cancer treatment book, there is a traffic light system, so a red sign is call 999,two Amber's and I call 999.
But I didn't have symptoms for me to call 999. It was just that daughter saw that I was so unwell that she called 999. Even in ambulance with blue lights flashing, I couldn't see why they did that. For the nurses and doctors fighting to save me was enough for me to think it was serious. I told doctors I thought I'd be wasting their time.
I've had plenty of hangovers in my youth but at no stage did I think I needed an ambulance. What I needed was 24 hours in bed and gallons of water beside me.
I hope people like her get charged for wasting NHS time. The staff in A&E are busy enough without eejits like her.

Reactions: 5
She’s been on the lash every other day. She’s been out for Indians and Pizza, last night more drinks .... and she promotes a lifestyle brand ??????? Gotta laugh .... or in Lauren’s case eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been on the lash every other day. She’s been out for Indians and Pizza, last night more drinks .... and she promotes a lifestyle brand ??????? Gotta laugh .... or in Lauren’s case eat.
I fully agree. This picture is on her latest story today. She really thinks it's the paps editing her when she's the one eating at least 4000 calories every night with the loaded meals and drinks. That's just night time, wonder what her breakfasts and lunches look like!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she actually photo shop a childhood picture of herself 🤣🤣🤣. That’s next level body dysmorphia & issues ........ cannot believe she did that 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.