Lauren Goodger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Denise is a nasty piece of work herself. She has always come off to me as sour and vengeful. I cannot stand a “ladette” type and since the 90s I have gotten bad vibes from her.

that said, she did give Lauren a dose of truth. It would have been much nicer and more genuine to do it off camera. Typical Denise looking to make herself look better by embarrassing other people.
The whole point of loose women is to share their opinions on subjects, which is what denise did. I felt she was quite sincere and gave real advice, which is far better than sitting there nodding to the absolute rubbish Lauren spewed. Saying all this it seems it went in one ear and out the other so a very much wasted speech

Reactions: 8
The whole point of loose women is to share their opinions on subjects, which is what denise did. I felt she was quite sincere and gave real advice, which is far better than sitting there nodding to the absolute rubbish Lauren spewed. Saying all this it seems it went in one ear and out the other so a very much wasted speech
Lauren was clearly embarrassed and taken aback. Much like when Paul Cattermole was a guest and they asked him if Production paid for his clothes. They invite people there intentionally to ridicule them. If I cared about someone’s well being, I wouldn’t confront them in front of the nation. I would take them to one side and ask how I can help. For all of Lauren’s issues, her drop in status makes her basically harmless to everyone but herself. She doesn’t need to confronted by anyone except her family and friends.

I am probably just biased against Denise, she really unnerves me and exemplifies the people I can’t stand IRL.

Reactions: 3
Lauren was clearly embarrassed and taken aback. Much like when Paul Cattermole was a guest and they asked him if Production paid for his clothes. They invite people there intentionally to ridicule them. If I cared about someone’s well being, I wouldn’t confront them in front of the nation. I would take them to one side and ask how I can help. For all of Lauren’s issues, her drop in status makes her basically harmless to everyone but herself. She doesn’t need to confronted by anyone except her family and friends.

I am probably just biased against Denise, she really unnerves me and exemplifies the people I can’t stand IRL.
If you don't want to be confronted then don't go on a show known for that? I disagree with the harmless comment tbh, she still lies about the work she had done, going as far as appearing on this morning to lie further. She still promotes those awfull diet teas and worst of all drives whilst using her phone.
Also shes made multiple comments about other women in the industry that haven't been all that nice. One example was calling Rosie from love island psycho

Reactions: 10
Wtf does she look like in leather eats it pants! Oh god I really despise her ,she is such a liar etc,🤢

Reactions: 1
If you don't want to be confronted then don't go on a show known for that? I disagree with the harmless comment tbh, she still lies about the work she had done, going as far as appearing on this morning to lie further. She still promotes those awfull diet teas and worst of all drives whilst using her phone.
Also shes made multiple comments about other women in the industry that haven't been all that nice. One example was calling Rosie from love island psycho
yes she does all those things, but I don’t think her status in society and on social media warrants much influence on others. I could be wrong, but I think the majority of her followers that aren’t bots are either perverts or people who laugh at her. I’m one who keeps up with her for entertainment, but would never buy a tea or a bum job just because Lauren said. I watch her stories loads but I would never want to look like that! I don’t think her fans are very young and vulnerable like say, the O’Dolls followers.
I think people go on loose women because they think all publicity is good publicity. They expect a level of professionalism because they aren’t murderers, just Z listers. I’m sure Denise would laugh and have a glass of bubbly with LG at the ITV parties, not mentioning her issues till they get a camera on. Paul went to speak about his financial problems, but asking if his clothes were paid for because he’s so poor was a step too far. I don’t enjoy the ridicule with my cuppa.

Reactions: 2
yes she does all those things, but I don’t think her status in society and on social media warrants much influence on others. I could be wrong, but I think the majority of her followers that aren’t bots are either perverts or people who laugh at her. I’m one who keeps up with her for entertainment, but would never buy a tea or a bum job just because Lauren said. I watch her stories loads but I would never want to look like that! I don’t think her fans are very young and vulnerable like say, the O’Dolls followers.
I think people go on loose women because they think all publicity is good publicity. They expect a level of professionalism because they aren’t murderers, just Z listers. I’m sure Denise would laugh and have a glass of bubbly with LG at the ITV parties, not mentioning her issues till they get a camera on. Paul went to speak about his financial problems, but asking if his clothes were paid for because he’s so poor was a step too far. I don’t enjoy the ridicule with my cuppa.
Loose women isn't really my cup of tea tbh but i do like Denise so this is something we will have to just agree to disagree on☺

Loose women isn't really my cup of tea tbh but i do like Denise so this is something we will have to just agree to disagree on☺
It’s probably a bit unreasonable that I can’t stand her 🤣🤣

my ultimate host is Emma Willis. She is so funny and smart, not to mention gorgeous and fashionable. I’m sure there’s someone out there who hates her, but everyone I know absolutely loves her 😍😍😍

She’s posed naked for closer.... her legs seem to be about 10times smaller than the back grid images from yesterday.... if you going to photoshop try and make it even a little bit consistent 🙄

She’s posed naked for closer.... her legs seem to be about 10times smaller than the back grid images from yesterday.... if you going to photoshop try and make it even a little bit consistent 🙄
Thats from 2018 after her lipo and juice retreat. Its a shame really as Lauren looks far better there than she does now

• Wow
Thats from 2018 after her lipo and juice retreat. Its a shame really as Lauren looks far better there than she does now
She’d look better with flattering clothes that fit and lips that take up less than a third of her face. If she was my sister I’d be so worried about her mental and physical health, unfortunately I know from experience of someone doesn’t want to be helped they won’t be but I hope she can turn things around.

This from the 24th, OH MY!

She posted that on Xmas day 2019- I know this because I was blocked for a comment I made where she was posing in this outfit all 'sexy' (bent over, lips pouted', slurring her words) with the young brunette girl (niece?) you sometimes see on her stories. The girl looks about 13/14 oldest and she was basically grinding on her in this outfit.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s with all the stories on Instagram of her of asking kids “what’s my name?! What’s my name?!” she’s pure weird.
And kissing the little girl? She has flouted rules throughout lockdown enough surely? I know it’s hard to socially distance from children but asking for a kiss really isn’t the best idea surely?! And having them in her bed?!
She’s so desperate for a child. I can imagine her with one of those realistic china dolls, pushing it around in a pram and rocking it to sleep

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Today's effort

She looks like she’s dressed more her age here and better than what she was wearing in that bike shoot. I think people would view her more favourably if she actually wore clothes that suited her body for once; she would definitely get less abuse off people. I’ve noticed she’s turning her comments off on her insta and deleting negative comments so who knows, maybe it’s getting to her more atm.

Reactions: 2

She's not harmless, she only gets a pass because she brings out our sympathetic side for the way Mark treated her. I won't write a laundry list of her wrongs but I'll remind you that she called an ambulance to take her to the hospital for a hangover, she was willing to promote cyanide as a weight loss agent for money, and she had parties during a pandemic while the rest of us were locked down.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's not harmless, she only gets a pass because she brings out our sympathetic side for the way Mark treated her. I won't write a laundry list of her wrongs but I'll remind you that she called an ambulance to take her to the hospital for a hangover, she was willing to promote cyanide as a weight loss agent for money, and she had parties during a pandemic while the rest of us were locked down.
Not sure if you saw my other reply but I stated that I don’t think she has the influence her follower count warrants. The things you listed I don’t find particularly dangerous but idiotic and entitled. I’m not defending her or her behavior, but stating that I don’t think there’s many people who are out trying to be like Lauren Goodger in any shape or form. In my eyes she’s a laughing stock, not a threat but a pity.

I don’t have sympathy for her relationship with Mark actually, I feel sorry for her mentality in general. She has an eating disorder and many other deeply rooted issues. Her acting out in public and abusing the NHS are cries for help in my book.

I just don’t see it ending well for Lauren and I think it’s irresponsible to roast her on television, even if she asks for it. People in more powerful positions should not exploit the vulnerable. Even if we dislike her behavior, it’s easy to see that she is fragile and should not be given airtime in the first place.

Reactions: 5
This is shocking and dangerous - it’s basically saying that children need to be photoshopped 😡
9550E31D-9865-42E8-BAFC-7C0C267121EA.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.