Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She does I think, just deletes it minutes later or something (don’t know exactly how OF works) but there’s quite a stash of leaked content (you do not want to google it I promise), and I feel the things she does do get more and more ‘adult’.
From the description I first thought is Chaz back doing OF 😬

So FIVE ads/gifts posted within 24h and not a single disclaimer, the cheek of her
(also the sad, dark dinning area, you think they always eat in front of the tv?)

View attachment 3021080View attachment 3021085
Microwaves added to media wall for the finishing touches 😄😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17195375606431.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Oh blimey😅 my first ever BYG thread title. Thought I'd better re post Biffa's mum for those not familiar with Viz. I'm just about to organise my own jumble sale of doom, I have some 'hardly worn' body suits with a bit of crusty wear on the crutch region, a mirror barely used, some cracks, my old eyebrow tattoo pen with extra large needle and a rug with a cute industrial cement style detail. I was going to include my exercise bicycle but it's drying my duvets at mo.
Screenshot_20240626-114743_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Guys I’m having such a dilemma . I just booked Barcelona 5 nights , 4 star hotel with private transfers for £600 . It’s fully refundable. Should I get my money back and pay to see BYG for 2 mins bending down standing up showing her bum hole instead ?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
No wonder she can afford rent then if some blind men pay £600 for 3 minutes of being a naked sloff. Imagine actually finding that rusty sheriff badge between those massive gorilla cheeks 😹
In 2024 you can be a neanderthal gorilla hybrid and get paid a hefty sum for it. Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Clickbait

VIP Member
So what are the odds on a post incoming:
“Been let down badly by party venue! Any party planners and venues on here? DM me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Notredamn

VIP Member
Imagine threatening to show your bum hole for £££s just to spend on endless plates of congealed Mac n cheese, school dinner chips and undercooked meat of some description.
That cavernous, yawning bum hole has a gravitational pull all of its own…Jay Slater could be stuck up there for all we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Notredamn

VIP Member
Omg I’ve been drifting about unanchored these last few days. Thinking the thread had gone dead due to the sloth’s inactivity. But no, yas were on a new thread 😂 phew
I didn’t expect I’d be faced with (not licherarly thank god) the terrible looming mental image of her BUMHOLE. Although I’m not sure what legs-pulled-back-like-a-horse manoeuvre she would’ve contorted herself into, to gain visual access to that particular region since her mountainous bum cheeks extend about 100 miles. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26