Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't yet compared herself to Princess Diana ... the most hounded woman in the world at the time, the media wouldn't leave her alone ... it's the same for our BIGGGGGG geel ... paps hiding in bushes, behind lamp posts, in vans .... supermarket trollies .... helicopters :oops: ... so they can get the precious pics of lardy lumpy arse, stomping around like a gorilla ` outside ` the JIM .... ohhh BIGGGGG lozzzz ... I've just realised you have been ` the peoples Princess ` all these years🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh … intrusive thoughts and insomnia got the better of me and now I nee
Resizer_17196728176761.jpg
d a detol bath! I’ve been kind and put an emoji over her bum hole … what made her think this would be a sexy pose ? If your looking for your dignity BYG you won’t find it under the bed

Loooool 😄😄❤😘 xxxx......

Resizer_17196728176761.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Notredamn

VIP Member
Omg I’ve been drifting about unanchored these last few days. Thinking the thread had gone dead due to the sloth’s inactivity. But no, yas were on a new thread 😂 phew
I didn’t expect I’d be faced with (not licherarly thank god) the terrible looming mental image of her BUMHOLE. Although I’m not sure what legs-pulled-back-like-a-horse manoeuvre she would’ve contorted herself into, to gain visual access to that particular region since her mountainous bum cheeks extend about 100 miles. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

I thought maybe she was trying to set up some Botox beauty rubbish seeing as she’s shared a picture wearing scrubs, but no it’s apparently PJs.
The walls are all bent and curved and why has a door frame been stuck on top of what looks like skirting to leave a massive gap.

Am I going crazy but she’s picturing herself in the same hallway right? So how comes ine day there’s a light switch, then it’s gone. Then there’s a plug, then that’s gone, then there’s a whole other door then that’s gone and there’s just a gap.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Eureka

VIP Member
I don't doubt this will be a tough time for her with Lorena's anniversary but she needs to get off SM and mark it in an appropriate way. Using her lost child as sympathy for her court case is low even for her.

• Heart

GlitterFluff

I googled her networth as per 2024 and it still says £2million. It just can’t be 😂😂 hasn’t bought a house, never goes on holiday with Lamymumsasexworker, advertises gaming apps
to make money. Clothes are all very cheap. But she does get botox, filler, extensions. thats not cheap. plus all her takeaways- £40 a go x 3 nights a week =£120 so £480 a month.
wonder how much she actually has to her name
now…
Her financial situation fascinates and intrigues me WAY more than it should 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Anna666

VIP Member
` want gold ` ... grunt ... grunt ... scratch .... stomp

how about ` sunglass??? ` and microwave 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
You might find her financial situation comes out in the court case, if her argument is along the lines of she is so piss poor she will take any work going and she is a single mum in debt. I bet she is like the rest of them, waist high in credit card debt like Stephen Bear.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Comparing herself to Britney 😂😂😂. But I’ve seen her in real life and she looks HIDEOUS. The cameras don’t lie fatty!! You look like a ball. Your arse goes out half a meter behind you and your tits are half a meter in front of you mopping the floor. And don’t get me started on your lips
---
She’s started watching football again. Probs to show Charlie she’s got something on common with him still 🙄. She hasn’t posted about football for ages.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Forgot to post this yesterday.

View attachment 3029323
“Also another tragic grief and then my baby girls birthday”

I’ve come to accept that grammar and spelling is just non existent for her and I’ve not been able to locate a gorilla > human translation dictionary. what does she mean another tragic grief. She’s said she’ll grieve Lorena, then another grief then have a birthday. What an odd thing to say

Reactions: 25